On the day after the fall...

Truster

On the day after the fall, everything was still going according to the plan.

Jeremiah 32:17-19
'Ah, Yah Veh Elohim! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You, who shows lovingkindness to thousands, but repays the iniquity of fathers into the bosom of their children after them, The Great, the Mighty El, Yah Veh Sabaoth is His name. Great in counsel and mighty in deed, whose eyes are open to all the ways of the sons of men, giving to everyone according to his ways and according to the fruit of his deeds;

Truster

On the day after the deluge...

On the day after the deluge...

On the day after the deluge, everything was still going according to the plan.

Proverbs 16:4

Yah Veh has made all to answer to Him: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Truster

On the day after the destruction of Pharaoh...

On the day after the destruction of Pharaoh...

On the day after the destruction of Pharaoh along with his army and the deliverance of Yisra'el, everything was still going according to the plan.

Genesis 15:13-16
And He said to Abram, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years. "But I will also judge the nation whom they will serve, and afterward they will come out with many possessions. "As for you, you shall go to your fathers in peace; you will be buried at a good old age. read more.
"Then in the fourth generation they will return here, for the iniquity of the Amorite is not yet complete."

Truster

On the day after Yisra'el has crossed the river Jordon on dry land...

On the day after Yisra'el has crossed the river Jordon on dry land...

On the day after Yisra'el has crossed the river Jordon on dry land, everything was still going according to the plan.

Proverbs 21:30

There is no wisdom and no understanding And no counsel against Yah Veh.​

Last edited:

Truster

On the day after the complete destruction of Jericho...

On the day after the complete destruction of Jericho...

On the day after the complete destruction of Jericho and every living thing within except Rahab and her family, everything was still going according to the plan.

Joshua 6:20,21 KJV
So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ***, with the edge of the sword.

Truster

On the day after Messiah was Baptised...

On the day after Messiah was Baptised...

On the day after Messiah was baptised in the same river Jordan as Yisra'el had crossed on dry land, everything was still going according to the plan.

Deuteronomy 32:4

"The Rock, His deed is integrious: for all His ways are judgment: an El of trust and without wickedness, just and straight is He."

Truster

On the day after Messiah had been fastened to the tree, taken down and placed in the tomb, everything was still going according to the plan.

Matt. 26:56
“But all this has taken place that the Scriptures of the prophets may be fulfilled”

Acts 2:23
Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of Elohim, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have staked and slain:

Truster

On the day after Messiah ascended on high...

On the day after Messiah ascended on high...

On the day after Messiah ascended on high in view of the Apostles, everything was still going according to the plan.

John 7:33

Therefore Yah Shua said, "For a little while longer I am with you, then I go to Him who sent Me.

John 16:28

"I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; I am leaving the world again and going to the Father."

John 20:17

Yah Shua said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My Elohim and your Elohim.'"

John 14:2

"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:12

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.

Mark 16:19

So then, when Adonay Yah Shua had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of Elohim.

Luke 24:51

While He was blessing them, He parted from them and was carried up into heaven.

Acts 1:9

And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.

Truster

The plan = The Eternal Decree.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing at this moment in time whether you are in the broadway that leads to destruction or in the narrow way that leads to life, everything is working towards the one reason and purpose for the creating and the sustaining of all. The glory of the Eternal Almighty. Yah Veh Elohim.

Trust it or not YOU ARE AND WILL either glorify the grace or the judicial vengeance of Yah Veh Elohim, amen.

Romans 9:22-23
“What if Elohim, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory”​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On the day Truster was banned, everything was still going according to the plan.

Truster

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love Elohim, to them who are the called according to his purpose".​

Truster

1 John 5:11,12,13

11 And this is the record, that Elohim hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of Elohim hath not life.

13 These things have I written unto you that trust on the name of the Son of Elohim; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may trust on the name of the Son of Elohim.​

Most people don't even know the true Name of the Eternal Son and most certainly haven't called upon the only name that can save.

And the plan goes on....

Truster

John 11:25-26

“Yah Shua said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever trusts in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and trusts in me shall never die. Do you trust this?”​

Truster

John 10:28-29

“I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.”