on calling terrorists Terrorists... evil Evil.. as per Ronald Reagan..

Christian Liberty

Reagan wasn't nearly as trigger-happy as today's "conservatives."

I'm not a big fan of his, and I disagree with him on a lot, but he wasn't blatantly evil. I can't say the same about Bush, Cheney, or the non-Paul candidates that tried to run against Obama in 2012.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Ah, St. Ronny. So easy to fall back on what you think he would think, perhaps based on Nancy's astrologer

Daniel1611

I keep hearing this stupid idea that if Obama would just utter the words "Islamic terrorist" that all the ISIS guys would just spontaneously combust. Yeah, the "political correctness" is garbage, but on Fox today as I flipped through, I saw several commentator asked how they would defeat the terrorists and their answers were all "We need to call them terrorists." Like that's an actually war strategy.

And I'm no Obama fan, but what's with Republicans acting like Obama is handing out cotton candy to Jihadists? For whatever I could say about Obama, he has killed a ton of Muslims. He has had American citizen Muslims killed by drones with no trial.

republicanchick

Reagan wasn't nearly as trigger-happy as today's "conservatives."

I'm not a big fan of his, and I disagree with him on a lot, but he wasn't blatantly evil. I can't say the same about Bush, Cheney, or the non-Paul candidates that tried to run against Obama in 2012.

you may fit Chry's definition of Political wacko...

sounds like it..

r u the kind who would stay home if there is no perfect candidate?

that is dumb

and shows u don't care bout your country