Obedience to Jesus

finalpoet

That's difficult to say, I'm agnostic. But if I thought that Jesus was the son of god, I'd still probably say no. But idk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's difficult to say, I'm agnostic. But if I thought that Jesus was the son of god, I'd still probably say no. But idk.

Interesting. Thank you for your response.

I do believe Jesus to be the Son of God. I was a Gentile and became a Jew.

finalpoet

Interesting. Thank you for your response.

I do believe Jesus to be the Son of God. I was a Gentile and became a Jew.
I'm sorry, it's not my lack of religion, it's more me learning faulty information. But is Jewish equivalent to Christianity but Jews don't believe Christ was god's son? Can you differentiate?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry, it's not my lack of religion, it's more me learning faulty information. But is Jewish equivalent to Christianity but Jews don't believe Christ was god's son? Can you differentiate?

I am not too big on religion.

Judaism is different from Christianity. I am not Trinitarian. I used to be a Christian. I am a Jew, of Israel. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. You can read the Bible if you want or if you are interested in becoming a Christian. There are Jews who are Christian. As a Jew I believe Yeshua, Jesus, to be the Son of God, the only begotten Son of God. Without Judaism there is no Christianity. But Jesus did not start a new religion.

You can ask me more questions if you would like to.

Jews do not believe that Jesus was a demigod.

Shalom.

Jacob

finalpoet

I am not too big on religion.

Judaism is different from Christianity. I am not Trinitarian. I used to be a Christian. I am a Jew, of Israel. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. You can read the Bible if you want or if you are interested in becoming a Christian. There are Jews who are Christian. As a Jew I believe Yeshua, Jesus, to be the Son of God, the only begotten Son of God. Without Judaism there is no Christianity. But Jesus did not start a new religion.

You can ask me more questions if you would like to.

Jews do not believe that Jesus was a demigod.

Shalom.

Jacob
Alright thanks for the clarity.