No Tattoos

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
VAYIKRA/LEVITICUS 19:28

You shall not make a cut in your flesh for the dead, and a tattoo shall you not place upon yourselves -- I am HASHEM.​

Leviticus 19:28 KJV - 28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

Leviticus 19:28 NKJV - 28 'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I [am] the LORD.

Leviticus 19:28 NASB - 28 'You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
VAYIKRA/LEVITICUS 19:28
You shall not make a cut in your flesh for the dead, and a tattoo shall you not place upon yourselves -- I am HASHEM.​

Leviticus 19:28 KJV - 28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

Leviticus 19:28 NKJV - 28 'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I [am] the LORD.

Leviticus 19:28 NASB - 28 'You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.
3dbac25097f637eb028e628d3927ed45--tattoo-fantasy-island-plane-tattoo.jpg

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Tattoos are against God's Law.
It doesn't seem to have been mentioned in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and I do not interpret that to mean the opposite of, wanting to make very sure that the reader does not mistake, that the Church has nothing to say on the matter; implying that we have the inherent right to be tattooed, as we see fit. I am not, but it isn't a moral choice for me, and I don't judge anyone over tattoos, but some people, I do worry about their health, because I have heard that the liver can be harmed by too much tattooing on the body.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't seem to have been mentioned in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and I do not interpret that to mean the opposite of, wanting to make very sure that the reader does not mistake, that the Church has nothing to say on the matter; implying that we have the inherent right to be tattooed, as we see fit. I am not, but it isn't a moral choice for me, and I don't judge anyone over tattoos, but some people, I do worry about their health, because I have heard that the liver can be harmed by too much tattooing on the body.

God has said that He does not want anyone to get a tattoo.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God has said that He does not want anyone to get a tattoo.
But He also said:

Acts 15:13-20 KJV
James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me: 14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. 15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, 16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: 17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things. 18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. 19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: 20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

He didn't mention tattoos here, and "Gentiles" here are you and me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
But He also said:

Acts 15:13-20 KJV
James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me: 14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. 15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, 16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: 17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things. 18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. 19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: 20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

He didn't mention tattoos here, and "Gentiles" here are you and me.

I am a Jew, of Israel, a proselyte and a convert. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah (God's Law). I observe and teach the Torah as Jesus did. I keep and teach the commandments as He instructed me to. None of the commandments have been annulled, according to Him (-none should).

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I am a Jew, of Israel, a proselyte and a convert. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah (God's Law). I observe and teach the Torah as Jesus did. I keep and teach the commandments as He instructed me to. None of the commandments have been annulled, according to Him (-none should).

Shalom.

Jacob
You ignorantly and presumptuously have put yourself above the authority of the actual men whom Jesus Himself ordained to administrate His Church.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You ignorantly and presumptuously have put yourself above the authority of the actual men whom Jesus Himself ordained to administrate His Church.

Not at all. I have not done anything of the sort. I do not know what you are accusing me of nor why. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I am of Israel and the United States of America. I am a member of the body of Christ, the body of Messiah. If I have any authority it has been given to me by God. As for the Catholic Church I am not Catholic. I do not believe like or as you do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You mean; 'I am Israeli and from the United States of America.' Perhaps?

I am of Israel and I belong to Israel. I was born a citizen of the United States of America. I used to be a Gentile. I converted to Judaism and became a proselyte of or to Israel from Christianity and the United States of America. And from having been born a Gentile. I have never been to Israel. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. I observe and teach the Torah as Jesus did. I keep and teach the commandments as He instructed me to. I have been called Israeli, Hebrew, and Rabbi. I have a Rabbi and Jesus (Yeshua) is my Rabbi. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. An Israeli would be from Israel. A Hebrew could be better than Hebrew Man or something like that of which I know nothing. I have an interest in becoming the President of the United States of America. I would need to be elected by the electoral college. I live in the United States of America, in Tacoma, Washington. Canada is to the north. Mexico is to the south. I am not England or Great Britain or the United Kingdom the UK. I am not German or English. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I am a United States Citizen. Is there something that I am missing in what you are saying?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Not at all. I have not done anything of the sort. I do not know what you are accusing me of nor why.
Well then, how can you deny it, if you don't even know what I am accusing you of? Maybe, if you knew, you'd say, Yes, I am doing that.
I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation.
Acts 15:13-20 KJV is contained within Matthew through Revelation, and it quotes from the TaNaK.
I am of Israel and the United States of America. I am a member of the body of Christ, the body of Messiah. If I have any authority it has been given to me by God. As for the Catholic Church I am not Catholic.
In the same way that you are not Catholic, neither am I Catholic.
I do not believe like or as you do.
There's only one faith (Eph4:5KJV). Do you think there is more than one mind of Christ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well then, how can you deny it, if you don't even know what I am accusing you of? Maybe, if you knew, you'd say, Yes, I am doing that.
Acts 15:13-20 KJV is contained within Matthew through Revelation, and it quotes from the TaNaK.
In the same way that you are not Catholic, neither am I Catholic.
There's only one faith (Eph4:5KJV). Do you think there is more than one mind of Christ?

Interesting thoughts.

I do not know how to answer your question. Who has the mind of Christ?

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

I am of Israel and I belong to Israel. I was born a citizen of the United States of America. I used to be a Gentile. I converted to Judaism and became a proselyte of or to Israel from Christianity and the United States of America. And from having been born a Gentile. I have never been to Israel. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. I observe and teach the Torah as Jesus did. I keep and teach the commandments as He instructed me to. I have been called Israeli, Hebrew, and Rabbi. I have a Rabbi and Jesus (Yeshua) is my Rabbi. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. An Israeli would be from Israel. A Hebrew could be better than Hebrew Man or something like that of which I know nothing. I have an interest in becoming the President of the United States of America. I would need to be elected by the electoral college. I live in the United States of America, in Tacoma, Washington. Canada is to the north. Mexico is to the south. I am not England or Great Britain or the United Kingdom the UK. I am not German or English. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I am a United States Citizen. Is there something that I am missing in what you are saying?

Shalom.

Jacob

You're an interesting fellow..