No blood needed

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Thank God we don't live under the Law anymore...eh?
Quite so!

Therein lies another proof that blackSand is wrong that hadn't thought of until you posted this. It's summed up in one passage in Collosians...

Collosians 2:13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, 14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.​

It isn't just our unintentional sins that were dealt with at Calvary. The law itself was nailed to the cross!

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.​

Clete

blackSand

Simply repeating your position does exactly nothing to establish it as true.

I have already pointed out multiple passages that demonstrate that you are wrong. You respond to those by making the same claim again!

Prove it, blackSand!

Spend more than two minutes writing a post and make the argument or admit that you cannot and that what you are really doing here is nothing more than parroting something that some idiot on YouTube taught you.

Clete
>>>You’re dancing around the subject and you know it.
I don’t need hours to explain to you and to tell you if the intentional sins needs no sacrifices then the sacrifices were made only for unintentional sins.
If you look at your both examples you see sacrifices were for someone who trespass .

A guilt offering (Hebrew: אשם, romanized: ’āšām, lit. 'guilt, trespass'; plural ashamot), also referred to as a trespass offering (KJV, 1611), was a type of Biblical sacrifice, specifically a sacrifice made as a compensation payment for unintentional and certain intentional transgressions. It was distinct from the biblical sin offering.

Hoping

Banned
>>>why???
Psalm 19: 9 God’s laws are pure, eternal, just.[a] 10 They are more desirable than gold. They are sweeter than honey dripping from a honeycomb. 11 For they warn us away from harm and give success to those who obey them.
For one thing, it couldn't make men perfect.
It left men in the flesh instead of ushering them into a life lived and walked in the Spirit.
The Law was a great "shadow", but Jesus was the one casting that shadow.
The Law has been fulfilled, by Jesus Christ.

Hoping

Banned
I don’t need hours to explain to you and to tell you if the intentional sins needs no sacrifices then the sacrifices were made only for unintentional sins.
If you look at your both examples you see sacrifices were for someone who trespass .

A guilt offering (Hebrew: אשם, romanized: ’āšām, lit. 'guilt, trespass'; plural ashamot), also referred to as a trespass offering (KJV, 1611), was a type of Biblical sacrifice, specifically a sacrifice made as a compensation payment for unintentional and certain intentional transgressions. It was distinct from the biblical sin offering.
You write as though there was no guilt or trespass associated with real sin.

blackSand

For one thing, it couldn't make men perfect.
It left men in the flesh instead of ushering them into a life lived and walked in the Spirit.
The Law was a great "shadow", but Jesus was the one casting that shadow.
The Law has been fulfilled, by Jesus Christ.
>>> Is this the opinion of God, the prophets and Jesus too?
Perfection only belong to God our creator.
God knows we are not Gods, we only made by him.
If we all perfect like Him, then why should we worship him and ask him to forgive us? Forgive us of what if we are perfect like him?
God said his laws stand forever.
Jesus said, God’s law stand forever and no one should change a dot of this law.

Hoping

Banned
All three.
It is written in Heb 7:19..."For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God."
Jesus said..."Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." (Matt 5:48)
God said in Lev 20:7..."Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God."
Peter repeats it in 1 Peter 1:16.
The reborn are of God's seed, (1 John 3:9), and God's seed cannot bring forth evil fruit.
If we all perfect like Him, then why should we worship him
Because by His grace He allowed us to serve Him without flaw.
And a hundred or so more things
and ask him to forgive us?
Our forgiveness happened already, at our baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins.
It is written..."Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 2:38)
Forgive us of what if we are perfect like him?
He forgave us, now remain perfect.
Did you need to get circumcised in order to become a Christian?
God's Law did its purpose: to show men how bad sin actually was.
Those now alive in Christ are dead to the law of Moses.
It is written..."Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. (Rom 7:4)

glorydaz

If we all perfect like Him, then why should we worship him and ask him to forgive us? Forgive us of what if we are perfect like him?
We aren't perfect "like" Him. We are perfect IN Him.

The law was only a schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ.

• Galatians 3:24
    Wherefore the law was our schoolmasterto bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

• Galatians 3:25
    But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

So, I will take this post as proof that you literally have nothing but your claims to offer, that you really do expect us to accept your claims on the merit of your having shown up here to make them and that you haven't the faintest idea how to establish anything biblically, (if you even know what that means), that you do not care about biblical counter examples when presented to you and that you aren't interested in substantive discussions.

Go peddle your heresy to someone else. I'm not buying it for a second. I very much doubt at this point that you are even a Christian at all.

I have one addition question for you. It comes up because of something you said to someone else. It's a "yes" or a "no" question. Any real Christian will not hesitate or quibble about the answer thus anything other than a single syllable "Yes" will be taken as a "No" and proof that you're worse than a heretic, you're in fact, an unbeliever.

Ready?

Is Jesus God?

Clete

Last edited:

blackSand

So, I will take this post as proof that you literally have nothing but your claims to offer, that you really do expect us to accept your claims on the meret of your having shown up here to make them and that you haven't the faintest idea how to establish anything biblically, (if you even know what that means), that do not care about biblical counter examples when presented to you and that you aren't interested in substantive discussions.

Go peddle your heresy to someone else. I'm not buying it for a second. I very much doubt at this point that you are even a Christian at all.

I have one addition question for you. It comes up because of something you said to someone else. It's a "yes" or a "no" question. Any real Christian will not hesitate or quibble about the answer thus anything other than a single syllable "Yes" will be taken as a "No" and proof that you're worse than a heretic, you're in fact, an unbeliever.

Ready?

Is Jesus God?

Clete
>>>No.

Acts 2:22 King James Version (KJV)​

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know
https://www.bible.com/bible/1/ACT.2.22.KJV
I been through this before, Jesus was 100% man and 100% god.
We all agree about the 100% man, agree?
When Jesus was only 100% god , pure god who depend not on his God?.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Am I good at this or what?

I KNEW that this nut job wasn't a Christian based solely on him asking the following question in post #65....

"Is this the opinion of God, the prophets and Jesus too?"

I was already suspicious of this quack anyway and then the way that question is worded was all I needed to see.

Anyone who entertains this heretical unbeliever is a fool.

Clete

blackSand

Am I good at this or what?

I KNEW that this nut job wasn't a Christian based solely on him asking the following question in post #65....

"Is this the opinion of God, the prophets and Jesus too?"

I was already suspicious of this quack anyway and then the way that question is worded was all I needed to see.

Anyone who entertains this heretical unbeliever is a fool.

Clete
>>>you act like you discover another planet??
You didn’t, I could lie, but it’s not me who lied.
I do express my understanding to the scripture as I see it not like you see it, and that’s very normal.
The only advantage you have, dirty mouth which I don’t have.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
>>>you act like you discover another planet??
You didn’t, I could lie,
I would have been able to tell and I would have pushed until the truth was revealed by your own lips.

but it’s not me who lied.
The implication that I have lied! Prove it, blackSand! Where have I said one single thing to you that is false? I did intend to put you on ignore but that wasn't a lie, I simply changed my mind when I saw the way you worded that question and discovered an important new way to expose you for the fraud that you are.

I do express my understanding to the scripture as I see it not like you see it, and that’s very normal.
The only advantage you have, dirty mouth which I don’t have.
No you don't express any such thing!

You express your personal opinions and think we all should buy into on the basis that you showed up her to tell us!

You show up here with heresy and blasphemy and think we should treat you like something other than an enemy. Well, I'm not that big a fool. You are as transparently a wolf in sheep's clothing as it is possible to be. You don't like me because I caught you and because I'm not afraid to say it. That's good! I don't want you to like me! You ought not like me! I am not nice to enemies and do not suffer fools.

If you think I'm rough, there's a judgment day coming that you're going to have real problems with!