Necessary Edification

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Necessary Edification
Do you know what necessary edification is?
Do you know what grace is?
Do you know who the Holy Spirit is?
Eph 4.29-32"
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is
good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Do you know what bitterness is?

31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

It is necessary to know the new testament verses, for the language of the Holy Spirit.
Grace is the law of Christ in the new testament.
The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.
Bitterness is an emotion.

[Eph 6:11-17
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual [hosts] of wickedness in the heavenly [places].
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
[Mat 5:44
[44] "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
[Luk 6:27, 33
[27] "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, ...
[33] "And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
[Gal 6:8-10
[8] For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
[9] And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
[10] Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
[Rom 12:17-19
[17] Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
[18] If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
[19] Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but [rather] give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance [is] Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
[Act 20:32
[32] "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
[Rom 15:20
[20] And so I have made it my aim to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build on another man's foundation,
[Rom 15:21-22
[21] but as it is written: "To whom He was not announced, they shall see; And those who have not heard shall understand." [22] For this reason I also have been much hindered from coming to you.

xxx Necessary edification is if you get a verse in the conversation you should share it. If you dont you should listen to the other person.

[Eph 4:30
[30] And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Aimiel

Corrupt communication to me means: cursing, etc..

We aren't to cuss, unless it will lead to edify someone. Sometimes I feel it's necessary to cuss at Squeaky. I don't know him, so I keep it to myself. He's never going to learn unless he has someone close to him cuss him out and teach him some of God's Truth. :nono:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
he won't find enlightenment here - he's deliberately blinded himself to it here

if God chooses to drop the scales from his eyes, it will be in real life

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Corrupt communication to me means: cursing, etc..

We aren't to cuss, unless it will lead to edify someone. Sometimes I feel it's necessary to cuss at Squeaky. I don't know him, so I keep it to myself. He's never going to learn unless he has someone close to him cuss him out and teach him some of God's Truth. :nono:

I said
lolol Someone has lied to you. Cussing at someone cant lead to edify. Only to the carnal mind.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
he won't find enlightenment here - he's deliberately blinded himself to it here

if God chooses to drop the scales from his eyes, it will be in real life

I said
lol Its like I dont have any human wisdom.

[1Co 2:1, 4-5, 7, 9, 12-15
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. ...
[4] And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
[5] that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. ...
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory, ...
[9] But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." ...
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
[13] These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.

Aimiel

I said
lolol Someone has lied to you. Cussing at someone cant lead to edify. Only to the carnal mind.
That's not what the Scripture says. Read it again. It says that we aren't to allow corrupt communication to come out of our mouths UNLESS it leads to edification. :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Eph 4.29-32"
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is
good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

That's not what the Scripture says. Read it again. It says that we aren't to allow corrupt communication to come out of our mouths UNLESS it leads to edification. :duh:

I said
lolol No it doesnt. Cussing will never " impart grace to the hearers.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
A verse. From the Holy Spirit.

[1Co 2:1, 4-5
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. ...
[4] And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
[5] that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
seems as though you have to take a lot of your quack theology elsewhere. Your blasphemous threads have been locked. Got banned too?

Aimiel

Oh no, banned again? If you just listen to your fellow-Christian: you just might learn something.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
seems as though you have to take a lot of your quack theology elsewhere. Your blasphemous threads have been locked. Got banned too?

I said
lol You always miss the evidence. They run Jesus off, they threw the apostles into prison. And they ban me. See the patern?