Murders, Murderers, Manslayers

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi Ziv 11, it is Laylah (Night) Omer 26.

Galatians 5:1-26 KJV - 1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. 5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. 6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. 7 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? 8 This persuasion [cometh] not of him that calleth you. 9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. 10 I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be. 11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased. 12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you. 13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only [use] not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 16 [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV - 9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Revelation 21:8 KJV - 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 22:15 KJV - 15 For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
murder

Romans 1:29 KJV - Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

murders

Revelation 9:21 KJV - Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

murderer

1 Peter 4:15 KJV - But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

1 John 3:15 KJV - Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Tnkrbl123!

What did Jesus say about murder?

Are you ok? this is a tough topic that a few of your threads seem to be related to so I was just checking in to see if you are ok or are having anxiety and bad thoughts that you needed help with.
I get anxiety a lot, I have depression and anxiety and I've had it for over 15 years and sometimes I get these sad or anxious thoughts and I think about things that worry me and it seems like you might be going through the same thing.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you" 1 Peter 5:7

Tnkrbl123!

murder

Romans 1:29 KJV - Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

murders

Revelation 9:21 KJV - Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

murderer

1 Peter 4:15 KJV - But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

1 John 3:15 KJV - Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things" philippians 4:8

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
To be honest I am fine but a lot going on. When I was a child I learned about making posts pertaining to God's Commandments and the difficulty of posting about murder and murderers and God's Law with murder having taken place in the United States of America and different commandments facts people murders, etc.... I have learned a lot about the world since then. Still trying to communicate the truth of God's Word. Maybe my reasoning will improve and maybe people will see what God's Word says and be positively affected by it. If murder gets confused with other commandments, and there are different kinds of murder, and it is spoken against in Genesis and in the Law, then when Jesus came or with the New Covenant can a murderer be saved and why is it wrong to even think it but at the same time if murder is the one commandment (the commandment against murder, the subject being murder) that people want to know about if the Law was abolished and what the foundation for society is (God's Law or Law against murder) (example adultery and homosexuality and theft are not the same) and if people are punished in the New Covenant ever if Jews and Gentiles should obey Jesus even after He died for them for their sins that they would be forgiven, does that ever include the death penalty and if so does that mean that the Law has not been abolished or if it has not been abolished then do we live by it or condemn sinners by it (there is no neutral you are either for God or against Him). Many believe that they don't or never sinned and though I know that this is wrong Biblically maybe they have never done anything worthy of the death penalty (theft requires returning the item (see Torah for the detail of this)). So everything being right maybe we can obey these commandments of God or figure out in or with our thinking if we should depending on the person or all the commandments are valid for all people, transgressors being punished unless they are shown mercy or forgiven. Grace is unmerited favor.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To be honest I am fine but a lot going on. When I was a child I learned about making posts pertaining to God's Commandments and the difficulty of posting about murder and murderers and God's Law with murder having taken place in the United States of America and different commandments facts people murders, etc.... I have learned a lot about the world since then. Still trying to communicate the truth of God's Word. Maybe my reasoning will improve and maybe people will see what God's Word says and be positively affected by it. If murder gets confused with other commandments, and there are different kinds of murder, and it is spoken against in Genesis and in the Law, then when Jesus came or with the New Covenant can a murderer be saved and why is it wrong to even think it but at the same time if murder is the one commandment (the commandment against murder, the subject being murder) that people want to know about if the Law was abolished and what the foundation for society is (God's Law or Law against murder) (example adultery and homosexuality and theft are not the same) and if people are punished in the New Covenant ever if Jews and Gentiles should obey Jesus even after He died for them for their sins that they would be forgiven, does that ever include the death penalty and if so does that mean that the Law has not been abolished or if it has not been abolished then do we live by it or condemn sinners by it (there is no neutral you are either for God or against Him). Many believe that they don't or never sinned and though I know that this is wrong Biblically maybe they have never done anything worthy of the death penalty (theft requires returning the item (see Torah for the detail of this)). So everything being right maybe we can obey these commandments of God or figure out in or with our thinking if we should depending on the person or all the commandments are valid for all people, transgressors being punished unless they are shown mercy or forgiven. Grace is unmerited favor.

I said
Your still not getting a grip on the fact that the new testament is the law of Christ. And Christ condemns murder. Christ brought over 9 of the 10 commandments from the old testament. They are now part of the new testament law of Christ.

[Mat 19:17-21
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one [is] good but One, [that is], God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
18 He said to Him, "Which ones?" Jesus said, "'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,'
19 'Honor your father and [your] mother,' and, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' "
20 The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack?"
21 Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."