MIT scientist: jabs "perfect setup" to cause neurological damage

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Gary K

Banned
Maybe you ought to do some research into Monsanto and roundup before you start posting stuff condemning Seneff for her beliefs. You also need to study into the side effects of vitamin d deficiency and what low fat diets, which eliminate all, or almost all, saturated fats can do to the human body. It is not a pretty picture.

All you ever post is what someone else tells you, i.e. what industry shills tell you about industry critics when they are out to smear their critics. Truth is never their goal. But truth never seems to be your goal.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Maybe you ought to do some research into Monsanto and roundup before you start posting stuff condemning Seneff for her beliefs. You also need to study into the side effects of vitamin d deficiency and what low fat diets, which eliminate all, or almost all, saturated fats can do to the human body. It is not a pretty picture.
Glyphosate poisoning and dietary deficiencies sound like bad things that bring negative health consequences for sure. But Dr. Seneff is a perfect example of someone who refuses to stay in their lane. Autism will “afflict 50% of American children by 2025”? I highly doubt it. Time will prove her wrong in numerous ways.

Gary K

Banned
Glyphosate poisoning and dietary deficiencies sound like bad things that bring negative health consequences for sure. But Dr. Seneff is a perfect example of someone who refuses to stay in their lane. Autism will “afflict 50% of American children by 2025”? I highly doubt it. Time will prove her wrong in numerous ways.
You doubt her estimate of the increase in autism? Why don't you do some research into the epidemic of autism? Look into how the increase in autism rates have exploded over the last 30 - 40 years. It used to be about 1 in 100,000 births. Now it is less 1 in 150 births. That's a 667%+ explosion in autism. You're so ignorant but see yourself as so smart.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You doubt her estimate of the increase in autism?

50% of children autistic by 2025? Sounds doubtful to me, but time will tell. We'll see.

You're so ignorant but see yourself as so smart.

I wouldn't go to an auto mechanic for dental work, nor would I go to a plumber for legal advice. Likewise, would I go to a computer scientist for medical advice? Of course not, but of course you would.

Gary K

Banned
50% of children autistic by 2025? Sounds doubtful to me, but time will tell. We'll see.

I wouldn't go to an auto mechanic for dental work, nor would I go to a plumber for legal advice. Likewise, would I go to a computer scientist for medical advice? Of course not, but of course you would.
LOL. But you go to corrupt sources for all your information. Yeah. Real bright. It's genius.:rolleyes:

It's too bad your such an idiot that you don't know computer scientists are very good with math and statistics. IOWs they are very good at predicting future trends by mathematically looking at the past. How else do you think they do computer modeling and forecasting? Putz.

No longer drag this thread off topic. I've given you leeway but this is a formal warning. Next time you're gone

marke

Those who go to Fauci for advice on covid-19 are trusting him to offer cures for the virus he created.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Those who go to Fauci for advice on covid-19 are trusting him to offer cures for the virus he created.
Why did Trump go to Fauci for advice on covid-19? Why does Trump promote the deadly satanic vaccines?

Gary K

Banned

Either get off the thread or address the scientific issues found in the article.

marke

Why did Trump go to Fauci for advice on covid-19? Why does Trump promote the deadly satanic vaccines?
Trump was fooled by misguided mob opinion that led him to trust Fauci and Trump was obviously unaware of the deadly side effects that were going to show themselves from the vaccine once it was rolled out.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump was fooled by misguided mob opinion that led him to trust Fauci and Trump was obviously unaware of the deadly side effects that were going to show themselves from the vaccine once it was rolled out.

Why is Trump still obviously unaware of the deadly side effects from the vaccine that have shown themselves since it was rolled out?

marke

Why is Trump still obviously unaware of the deadly side effects from the vaccine that have shown themselves since it was rolled out?
I cannot explain why seemingly intelligent Americans are still ignorant about the deadly side effects of the vaccine.

Gary K

Banned
No "scientific issues" were offered, so there are none for me to address.
What a liar.

From a peer reviewed article published in The Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research published in 2021.

Development of mRNA vaccines against infectious disease is unprecedented in many ways. [According to] a 2018 publication sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation … Unprecedented represents a category of vaccine against a disease for which there has never before been a suitable vaccine.… nprecedented vaccines are expected to take 12.5 years to develop. Even more ominously, they have a 5% estimated chance of making it through Phase II trials (assessing efficacy) and, of that 5%, a 40% chance of making it through Phase III trials (assessing population benefit). In other words, an unprecedented vaccine was predicted to have a 2% probability of success at the stage of a Phase III clinical trial. As the authors bluntly put it, there is a “low probability of success, especially for unprecedented vaccines.”