Mike Gendron Explains How to Help Roman Catholics Escape the False Gospel of Rome

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Mike Gendron Explains How to Help Roman Catholics Escape the False Gospel of Rome Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries] "Larry Wessels, director of Christian Answers of Austin, Texas, has just released a video interview with Mike Gendron that was conducted over 20 years ago. Mike explains how a ministry to evangelize Roman Catholics :eek:linger: can equip and encourage the Body of Christ :straight: to be faithful to the Great Commission. You can watch the video here." Pro-Gospel.org

njspolk

How are Roman Catholics a part of a "false gospel?" They proclaim the salvation of Jesus Christ and the doctrines of the Trinity. Doesn't that make them Christian?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

njspolk

is the pope christian?

Why wouldn't he be? I assume that you're Protestant. I am also. And as Protestants we believe in "sola fide" or faith alone, wouldn't that be the same requirement for all people including Roman Catholics?

If they claim Christ and truly believe in his salvation, by Protestant criteria, that makes them Christians even if they hold different doctrinal beliefs or liturgical practiced. Correct or incorrect?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
who is mike gendron?
Mike Gendron is a born-again believer headed to heaven (Jn 3:7, Eph 2:8-9). He had attended :eek:linger: your brothel
lips.gif
for 30 some years (Re 17:5). By God's grace, he escaped (Re 18:4). :straight:
-and
-how did he get his authority?
Authoritah?
cartman22.gif

Every believer is a priest--and they don't rape little boys (Mt 7:20). :idunno:

See:

Roman Catholicism
Is the priesthood of all believers biblical?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
How are Roman Catholics a part of a "false gospel?" They proclaim the salvation of Jesus Christ and the doctrines of the Trinity. Doesn't that make them Christian?
No (Jud 11). :burnlib:

We are saved by grace alone (Eph 2:8-9), through faith alone (Eph 1:13; 2Ti 1:10), in Christ alone (Isa 45:21,22; 59:16; Ac 4:12). :poly: Roman Catholics :eek:linger: deny this (Jude 1:11). :burnlib:

See:

No Idolatry & False Teaching

njspolk

No (Jud 11). :burnlib:

We are saved by grace alone (Eph 2:8-9), through faith alone (Eph 1:13; 2Ti 1:10), in Christ alone (Isa 45:21,22; 59:16; Ac 4:12). :poly: Roman Catholics :eek:linger: deny this (Jude 1:11). :burnlib:

See:

No Idolatry & False Teaching

That website isn't true. It isn't written by a Roman Catholic and it has an anti-Catholic agenda to it, which clouds its credibility. And even if Roman Catholics deny the Faith Alone doctrine, they still have faith in Jesus Christ within the Trinity. Our faith isn't in doctrine, but in God the Father, Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Roman Catholics have at least that. Just because they have different traditions, approaches to Scripture, and liturgical practices doesn't it mean they aren't Christians. I just don't see how they don't fit your criteria for salvation when Faith is all that is required.