Merry Christmas to NATO troops Everywhere

Nazaroo

Merry_Christmas_Military.jpg

BcS2yu9CAAA1Bly.jpg

86de7304f90699d2b2664f9cfdd760c3.jpg

tumblr_mdt305KpoE1rkdb8no1_500.png

theophilus

Lord God of Heaven, Maker and Creator of ALL things, Ancient of Days and our Holy Father,

Thank you for allowing us to call you Abba.
Thank you for Your precious Son You gave to make a way for us to be reconciled unto Thee. Praise be to You for this indescribable gift!

You are the Majesty on High, seated on Your Throne of Splendor, and it is Your delight to give Your children the Kingdom. I thank You and praise You for Your mindfulness, Your watchcare over us and for every blessing we receive from You.

I bow low before Thee my King, and ask You to protect our fathers, mothers, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters in far away and hostile places where they live and die to defend our right to be Your people.

May Your Holy Spirit overwhelm them with Your Love and Peace as they contemplate this holy season in a land of adversaries.

Please let them know that they are missed...and that You keep our tears and theirs in Your bottle until one day there will be no more tears.

Grant them a moment to call on Your Name...just to whisper the Name of Jesus and know that He is near to them.

Thank You for our lives and theirs. May all of us commit every breath, every heartbeat, every thought, word, deed and motive to Your service and Your Kingdom.

O Lord haste the day when there will be no more war.

We love You and we ask in the Name of the Shepherd and Guardian of our souls,

Amen and Amen.

JosephR

put beef jerkey in that meme.... soldiers love their beef jerky almost as much as a full clip of ammo...