May I ask...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
He righteously judged the Pharisees by their dress.

That's called judging according to appearances.

Why are you making Jesus out to be a Hypocrite, you heretic?

Something He saw.

Judging appearances is not the same as judging based on appearances.

Quit conflating the two!

Now, answer this.

You seem incapable of following this discussion. I recommend you go back and read what I was responding to, and try again.

What promise?

Scripture says the mystery was not revealed until Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus, having been kept secret since the foundation of the world.

You said it was revealed in Isaiah.

Who's right, you or scripture? It cannot be both.

It's completely relevant.

You seem to be having a hard time following this discussion. Please go back and read what I was responding to, and try again.

So Jesus was being a hypocrite?

Judging all things does not necessitate judging according to appearances.

That's rich, you telling me to read the context.

I'm FULLY AWARE of the context of John 7:24.

Then why did you quote Paul in response to W2G's quote of Jesus?

Talking out of both sides of your mouth, you make Jesus out to be a hypocrite!

Hypocrite.

Is it, though?

What if just around the corner there was someone preaching the gospel, and the person got saved, and hadn't yet had an opportunity to take off that shirt?

Hence, "do not judge according to appearances."

Hypocrite.

And don't use them to judge according to appearances.

Which you do.

way 2 go

I posted about testimonies and you responded with covenants.
and I said : so we can have a change of dispensation without someone dying
Your mystery had been know since Isaiah 11:10..."And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious."
And Isaiah 42:1,6..."Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles."
Isa 42:6...I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;"
you don't even know what is the mystery that Paul is talking about

the mystery
start @34 min mark
.https://rumble.com/v2majau-weekly-bible-study-romans-part-viii.html

(Romans 11:25) For I would not, brothers, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in
Jesus meant for his disciples to keep the Law
Is that an argument from assertion ?
no
(Matthew 5:18-19) [18] For truly I say to you, Till the heaven and the earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any way pass from the law until all is fulfilled. [19] Therefore whoever shall break one of these commandments, the least, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of Heaven. But whoever shall do and teach them , the same shall be called great in the kingdom of Heaven.
"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." (1 Cor 2:15)
do you see the difference here:

you look like a prostitute.
or
you are a prostitute because you dress like a prostitute.

judging someone to be a prostitute by their appearance is wrong

judging by appearance is a sin , not righteous judgement
(John 7:24) Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Thanks be to God for allowing us to be dead to the Law of Moses.

I don't sin, because I obey God.
2 commandments are all there are.
are you dead to the Law or do you obey the Law ?
you're so confused "It is permanent, until you"

Hoping

Banned
are you dead to the Law or do you obey the Law ?
you're so confused "It is permanent, until you"
Both.
I am dead to the Law of Moses, by the body of Christ. (Rom 7:4)
I obey the law of Christ now...that being: love God with all my strength, soul, might, and mind; and love my neighbor as I love myself.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Bump for Hoping.

We all know what you are Hoping. Hopping around, avoiding bright light so as you can keep pretending to be perfected (something not even the Apostle Paul claimed of himself in Philippians ---- but no, you, Hoping, you've figured it out), leaving little sin droppings everywhere you go. We point out the droppings to you and you ignore them, or act like they're somebody else's, or like they're not really droppings, or even, sometimes, admitting they're droppings, and then, saying, yeah but what's the big deal? Everybody poops.

And we're like, "Yeah, so you're going to now confess and admit that you too ... poop?" And then you go on pretending (like Halloween) like this never happened, you never got caught pooping, and you never poop. Because "I'm reborn" from pooping now, I no longer produce any droppings. Even though we just went through with you that you did just leave some droppings, and you did confess that they were yours, you just go on now and pretend like it never happened and like you haven't done that since you "converted to Christianity."

That whole thing is the "troll" part. You're just blatantly and transparently dishonest. Being a sinner isn't unique, we're all sinners. But we're not all trolling like this guy is.

way 2 go

Both.
I am dead to the Law of Moses, by the body of Christ. (Rom 7:4)
I obey the law of Christ now...that being: love God with all my strength, soul, might, and mind; and love my neighbor as I love myself.
you continue talking out of both sides of your mouth.

you're not under the law then this doesn't apply "It is permanent, until you"

(Romans 7:3) So then if , while her husband lives, she is married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress. But if the husband dies, she is free from the law, so that she is no adulteress by becoming another man's wife...

(Romans 7:6) But now we having been set free from the Law, having died to that in which we were held, so that we serve in newness of spirit and not in oldness of the letter.

or

Hoping

Banned
you continue talking out of both sides of your mouth.
I have made the transition from OT to NT.
you're not under the law then this doesn't apply "It is permanent, until you"
If I tell a lie or steal my neighbors car, I will again be a sinner...and under the Law.
(Romans 7:3) So then if , while her husband lives, she is married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress. But if the husband dies, she is free from the law, so that she is no adulteress by becoming another man's wife...
(Romans 7:6) But now we having been set free from the Law, having died to that in which we were held, so that we serve in newness of spirit and not in oldness of the letter.
See ?
Sinners are still under the Law of Moses.
or
Sure do.
If a woman wants to dress as a whore, she is a whore.
Non-whores don't dress like whores.
Do you understand ?
I don't think so.
It is a sin if it is not a righteous judgement.
Calling a spade a spade is not a sin.

Idolater

If a woman wants to dress as a whore, she is a whore.
Non-whores don't dress like whores.
Do you understand ?
AMR.

I see non-whores dressing like whores all the time. Not just on Halloween either. What are you talking about.
I don't think so.

It is a sin if it is not a righteous judgement.
Calling a spade a spade is not a sin.
Is dressing like a whore a sin?

Hoping

Banned
AMR.

I see non-whores dressing like whores all the time. Not just on Halloween either. What are you talking about.
Perhaps you need guidance with your judgement.
It is written..."In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works." (1 Tim 2:9-10)
Is dressing like a whore a sin?
It is a sign of the sinning mind not in obedience to God.
If it is a sin, it is just one of many the whore already has on her unregenerated "plate".

Idolater

Perhaps you need guidance with your judgement.
It is written..."In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works." (1 Tim 2:9-10)
I'm not talking about broided hair, gold, pearls, or costly array.
I'm talking about tiny clothes, or clothes that look like they're about to fall off.
You know ... dressing like a whore.
( Scripture doesn't address it. )
It is a sign of the sinning mind not in obedience to God.
If it is a sin, it is just one of many the whore already has on her unregenerated "plate".
So that's a non-answer? Or did you say "no"?