Man (Security Guard) in NY State; Shot his Whole family: then Himself in Car Crash

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
http://news.yahoo.com/3-dead-including-girl-shot-dead-nyc-2nd-145115359.html

Melinda Gates: Girls’ education saves lives

playlist_grip
News

Suspect In Queens Quadruple Shooting Found Dead Inside Car

1:56

Suspect In Queens Quadruple Shooting Found Dead Inside Car

2:06

The Saudi succession plan

2:53

The Saudi succession plan
Yemen’s president resigns

5:52

Yemen’s president resigns
Gov. Jindal's take: Obama's veto pen in action

3:23

Gov. Jindal's take: Obama's veto pen in action
Obama seeks broader audience through YouTube personalities

2:05

Obama seeks broader audience through YouTube personalities (....What? =M= )
Bill Gates: Who needs big banks?

2:11

Bill Gates: Who needs big banks?
At Iowa summit, Donald Trump slams Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush

0:47

At Iowa summit, Donald Trump slams Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush
Japan condemns apparent IS execution, demands release of remaining hostage

1:44

Japan condemns apparent IS execution, demands release of remaining hostage
Thousands of Palestinians protest Charlie Hebdo Mohammad cartoon

0:56

Thousands of Palestinians protest Charlie Hebdo Mohammad cartoon

==================================

Here he Is:

Mr. Jonathon Walker;
( Idiotic Moronic **** )

6901445ae04f28036c0f6a70670045cc.jpg

NEW YORK (AP) — In the quiet of a pre-dawn Saturday on a dead-end street, a father came home and shot his family in their heads, leaving women in three generations dead and a wounded 12-year-old girl calling 911, police said.

"What I did, I cannot come back from," Jonathon Walker told his brother by phone soon afterward, police said. And Walker did not come back — police said he killed himself in his car on a desolate street a few miles away, ending a burst of violence that stunned relatives who said the family hadn't shown signs of trouble.

The 34-year-old security guard had killed his 7-year-old daughter, Kayla Walker; his 31-year-old girlfriend, Shantai Hale; and Hale's mother, Viola Warren, 62. His and Hale's older daughter, whom a relative identified as Christina Walker, was hospitalized in stable condition, police said.

=M=

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Right;

Crazy Ignorant Men, who Kill their Whole Family; Do, Kill their Whole Family.

Do you suggest you rather have him do it with a Knife?

This "'father" shot his Children and Wife with a Gun: That's what happened, Here.

=M=

"Guns", is not the Problem.

We could take all the "Guns" away, but that wont stop Crazy Ignorant People from Shooting their Whole Families; Making guns Illegal, would never have Kept Jonathon Walker from getting One.

If any of you think It would have, you are Crazier than he was, when that Murderer Killed his Family.

Making Fire-Arms Illegal would make Every Criminal that has an Unregistered fire arm; feel like its a Rob any person's house or Business "Free for ALL".

Also, from Yahoo;

This undated photo provided by the New York City Police Department shows Jonathon Walker. Police said they were seeking Walker, 34, as the suspect in the predawn shootings, which left a 7-year-old dead, a 12-year-old critically injured, and their 31-year-old mother and 62-year-old grandmother dead on a suburban-style street by a park in Queens, near John F. Kennedy International Airport. (AP Photo/New York City Police Department)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Right;

Crazy Ignorant Men, who Kill their Whole Family; Do, Kill their Whole Family.

Do you suggest you rather have him do it with a Knife?

This "'father" shot his Children and Wife with a Gun, That's what happened Here.

=M=

"Guns", is not the Problem.

We could take all the "Guns" away, but that wont stop Crazy Ignorant People from Shooting their Whole Families; Making guns Illegal, would never have Kept Jonathon Walker from getting One.

If any of you think It would have, you are Crazier than he was, when that Murderer Killed his Family.

Also, from Yahoo;

This undated photo provided by the New York City Police Department shows Jonathon Walker. Police said they were seeking Walker, 34, as the suspect in the predawn shootings, which left a 7-year-old dead, a 12-year-old critically injured, and their 31-year-old mother and 62-year-old grandmother dead on a suburban-style street by a park in Queens, near John F. Kennedy International Airport. (AP Photo/New York City Police Department)

the guy looks like he's on steroids or cocaine. roid rage ? terrible. thanks for the good news mark :)

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
No, I was gonna say he looks like he was "locked up" for "a minute";

Can Felons even become "Security Guards"?

You know how I like to Brighten the Day, Bringing you "News" a day late. From Yahoo search...

: P

LOL!

=M=

Do you think they will air Jonathon's "Murder Spree" story on CNN and FOX News Networks?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE ,

PEOPLE KILL GUNS :p

ALL THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE

INDIVISIBLE UNDER THE GUN

profound ! ! ! - peeps don't kill peeps. guns kill peeps. i mean, peeps kill peeps. period. it's like, a guns be inanimate til peeps come along. you see what i'm sayin', cuz i say what i'm seein', i means, you feel me, man ? you with me dog ? we the invisible, indivisble, under guns, with hollow points and laser sights for all - :sam: - :salute::FrankiE::Grizzly::CRASH::AoO::granite::bang::patrol::eek:linger::rip:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Also in the News;

A College Campus "Gang-Rapist", has plead: "Hey, that's just College Life Judge, you can't blame me that the unconscious girl wanted to be Gang-Raped".

http://news.yahoo.com/vanderbilt-gang-rape-defense-points-campus-culture-122225996.html

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Defense attorneys for the former Vanderbilt University football players whose own cellphones show they participated in a dorm-room sex assault have placed blame on the elite Southern university, saying their clients' judgment was warped by a campus culture where drunken sex was common.

The first to be tried are former wide receiver Cory Batey and star recruit Brandon Vandenburg, whose dorm room became the scene of the alleged crimes. Also charged with aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery are Brandon Banks, who played defensive back, and Jaborian McKenzie, a former receiver for the Commodores. All have pleaded not guilty.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Defense attorneys for the former Vanderbilt University football players whose own cellphones show they participated in a dorm-room sex assault have placed blame on the elite Southern university, saying their clients' judgment was warped by a campus culture where drunken sex was common.

The graphic evidence and testimony presented in court is all the more shocking because it shows that several others were at least partly aware that an unconscious woman was being taken advantage of or had enough evidence to show that something had happened to her, and did nothing to help her or report it.

That bystanders' failure to act falls well short of the university culture Vanderbilt officials say they were trying to create on campus long before the morning of June 23, 2013.

It also hints at the enormity of the challenge facing colleges nationwide as they try to establish campuses where students are safe, everyone understands the rules, and entire communities work together to make sure such crimes don't happen.

"I think we need to think about the range of bystanders who could have intervened before they got into that dorm room," said Jane Stapleton, a professor at the University of New Hampshire and an expert on intervention programs. And by not calling for help when the woman was seen lying unconscious and naked in a hallway afterward, the other athletes made such behavior seem normal, she said.

The U.S. Department of Education issued its most specific guidance yet for how schools should handle sex assault complaints in 2011, and colleges including Vanderbilt updated their policies. Meanwhile, college women increasingly took matters into their own hands, networking with each other and supporting a national campaign to file Title IX complaints claiming their schools were mishandling cases. After these gang rape charges were filed in 2013, Vanderbilt became one of dozens of universities subject to more intense investigation.

Sarah O'Brien, who spearheaded the Title IX complaint against Vanderbilt, said she's not at all surprised at the testimony showing how many people failed to help. Many at Vanderbilt and elsewhere tend to look the other way, she said.

The first to be tried are former wide receiver Cory Batey and star recruit Brandon Vandenburg, whose dorm room became the scene of the alleged crimes. Also charged with aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery are Brandon Banks, who played defensive back, and Jaborian McKenzie, a former receiver for the Commodores. All have pleaded not guilty.

Banks and McKenzie will be tried later, and were not provided with plea agreements in exchange for their cooperation, prosecutors said.

Defense attorney Worrick Robinson sought on Friday to prove a point he made as the trial opened: that Batey had been a promising young player before he "walked into a culture that changed the rest of his life."

"Is there anything in their culture that might influence the way they act or the way they think or the way they make decisions?" Robinson asked his expert James Walker, a neuropsychologist who said Batey claimed to have had between 14 and 22 drinks that night.

"Yes, at that age peer pressure is critical," Walker responded, "because you're just going out on your own, you're not fully an adult, you're not fully a child. ... You tend to take on the behavior of people around you."

I can't believe how hard those lawyers are working to protect men that "Rape Unconscious Women".

I say, Lock them all Up; for the Rest of their Natural Lives.

Football athletes, should not be given a Break on Rape Charges.

The Rapists Defense says;

their clients' judgment was warped by a campus culture where drunken sex was common.

=M=

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As equally sick and despicable as the rapists are those who willingly defend and make excuses for these predators ...

OCTOBER23

PATRICK JANE,

PERILOUS TIMES , PERILOUS TIMES ARE COMING.

WATCH MOUNT RANIER IN WASHINGTON STATE

AS THE DORMANT VOLCANO EXPLODES SOONER THAN THEY THINK.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines,

and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

LOOK TO THE SKIES AS THE METEORS COME DOWN.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
if drunken women can't give consent to engage in sex

why should men be held accountable for their actions when they're drunk?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
What bugs me the most about the Second News Article; Is that the Football Team seemed to say that Having Sex with Unconscious Drunk women in "Dorm Rooms" was a Common activity: so, basically they are saying because of Being Drunk themselves, and others at their college "Have Sex With Wasted Unconscious Women in Their Dorms all The Time", we shouldn't hold it against a Tennessee College Football Team.

"Daddy, Daddy! I had gotten a Little wasted, and fell asleep in my dorm; and the Whole Football Team came to visit me!!!"

Those "men" should be Executed in my Opinion; or, should be placed in Prison, for the Rest of their "lives".

=M=

You know that lawyer is probably going to get them all just a few Years a Piece, and none of them will serve for First Degree Rape Charges; by saying they were Drunk and Young: and, given they acted together.

Shameful.

Our US Federal Justice System is so Useless, you can barely put Criminals in prison for what they have done these days; Even if a Man Kills or Rapes a woman, they do not receive the Penalty I would Deal Them.

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
They should say that they will drop the Illegal Drinking Charge, if He Pleads Guilty to First Degree Rape Charges; I Hope, that they don't just get a Few years for what they Did.

They should all receive the same Charge.

If I ran the World; I would have them all Executed, to make an Example of what happens when you take advantage of an Unconscious US Woman.

I would settle however, for them being Imprisoned for the Rest of their Natural Lives; Yes, I will pay taxes to keep those "men" locked up!!! Lock them up, and throw away the Key!!! Then rape of Unconscious Women in Tennessee Colleges, will most likely decrease at the College Level.

I've gotten plenty wasted in my life, but I have never gotten drunk enough to do something like that; I think the Alcohol Defense is Bogus, myself.

=M=

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
would u belive I think all Lefties are delusional and in the darkness and don't respect truth/reality... live in a fantasy land of hteir own making?

++

: ) Yes...

Would you believe I'm not a "Leftist", and I just thought that it would be funny for my ID to say I was, "A Little to the Left", or "More Left than Right"?

: P

Hehehe.

=M=

( I was going to say Republicans, Democrats, and Independents; are all "People", but I like yours better. )