Lies-So Many Lies Out There

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOVE UNCONDITIONAL--NO SUCH THING
2 Pet 2:1-3
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.
2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed.
3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.
2 Cor 10:1-6
1 Now I, Paul, myself am pleading with you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ-- who in presence am lowly among you, but being absent am bold toward you.
2 But I beg you that when I am present I may not be bold with that confidence by which I intend to be bold against some, who think of us as if we walked according to the flesh.
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
2 Pet 3:9-11
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
Jude 1:1-5
1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
John 6:63-64
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
64 "But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him.
James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
James 1:19-20
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
James 1:21-26
21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one's religion is useless.
James 2:10-18
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
11 For He who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder." Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law.
12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food,
16 and one of you says to them, "Depart in peace, be warmed and filled," but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit?
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
1 Pet 1:22-23
22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
(NKJ)

XXXX There are those who say God has unconditional love for us. Not so, there are conditions for love. Like crucifing our flesh(emotions & feelings). Like works of faith, because faith is dead without works. Like bringing every thought into obedience with Christ(new testament). And all these conditions take a life time. One must be born again, that takes atleast 14 years.

These are ways of falling from grace, falling short, being disqualified, getting taken out of the book of life. These are conditions.

Rev 3:16
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Unconditional love is one of the biggest lies out there. There are many conditions to being a Christian.

[Heb 12:5-8
5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: "My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives."
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are many conditions to being loved.

Rom 7:15-18
15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.
16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good.
17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
(NKJ)

Rev 2:15-16
15 "Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
16 'Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So what must a baby do to be loved by their parents?

LA

I said
lol Camouflage. We are not talking about babies. A baby is not required to be born again for their parents. It is required to be a born again Christian. Do you know the difference between carnal and spiritual?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said
lol Camouflage. We are not talking about babies. A baby is not required to be born again for their parents. It is required to be a born again Christian. Do you know the difference between carnal and spiritual?

1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

I said
I think the Holy Spirit gave you that verse teaching you to seek the milk understanding in the Word. And to not rely on your own opinion as in your last comment.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Condition

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I think the Holy Spirit gave you that verse teaching you to seek the milk understanding in the Word. And to not rely on your own opinion as in your last comment.

LA has been quoting the verses a lot.

Please be fair in your judgement.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LA has been quoting the verses a lot.

Please be fair in your judgement.

I said
Every verse that comes to mind in the meat understanding is about ones own carnal thoughts. Not about others. No one has that right until they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Every verse that comes to mind in the meat understanding is about ones own carnal thoughts. Not about others. No one has that right until they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ.

If the opinion harmonize with Jesus' word, it is of the Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If the opinion harmonize with Jesus' word, it is of the Spirit.

I said
Not so. The Spirit only quotes verses. All carnal opinions come from either ones guardian angel or the devil.

16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

If the opinion harmonizes with the verse its from your guardian angel.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Not so. The Spirit only quotes verses. All carnal opinions come from either ones guardian angel or the devil.

(NKJ)

If the opinion harmonizes with the verse its from your guardian angel.

So you are saying my comments are of devil?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Or they could be from your guardian angel.

I disagree.

The way you reason is so legalistic which Jesus does not approve of.

God and Jesus say they put the word into true believers heart.

I know what Jesus teaches even though I don't memorize them.

I know what is of Spirit or not.

You seem to believe you are perfect how you use the verses which is arrogant.

I don't even read all the verses you quote most of the time.

I read how you interpret your quotes.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. You don't seem to understand this simple principle.

Jesus did not say we know them by how much you quote the verses.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You are ruining your good thread by being too harsh to your fellow believers.

You ought to let go of going into the details which I believe is your own opinion.

Christianity is not how much you quote the verses.

You are missing Jesus' simple principle of love.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
LA is gentle handling his fellow believers even he does not agree.

He has been supporting those oppressed posters who are being abused verbally.

I don't see you doing that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I disagree.

The way you reason is so legalistic which Jesus does not approve of.

God and Jesus say they put the word into true believers heart.

I know what Jesus teaches even though I don't memorize them.

I know what is of Spirit or not.

You seem to believe you are perfect how you use the verses which is arrogant.

I don't even read all the verses you quote most of the time.

I read how you interpret your quotes.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. You don't seem to understand this simple principle.

Jesus did not say we know them by how much you quote the verses.

I said
Its ok to disagree, that is how we learn. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Our guardian angel and the devil try to interpret to us. Here is where your thoughts come from. Deal with them any way you wish. I'm just here to reveal them to you.

[Mat 18:10
10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

[Mat 4:1
1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its ok to disagree, that is how we learn. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Our guardian angel and the devil try to interpret to us. Here is where your thoughts come from. Deal with them any way you wish. I'm just here to reveal them to you.

I feel sad for your faith.

good day.