Learning the Commandments.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you learned these yet?

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Have you learned these yet?

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

I do know these.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
But you don't obey them. So you must not believe them.

If Verses are Commandments of course I do.

It is evening of this evening and morning day, Revi'i, the fourth day of the week, 10-9 the tenth month the ninth day of the month.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your lying again. Your teaching commandments that have been annulled.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your lying again. Your teaching commandments that have been annulled.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

You are misinterpreting what you read.

See Matthew 5:19

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are misinterpreting what you read.

See Matthew 5:19

I said
lol Do you see the words" but I say" Jesus is talking about His new commandments. Your the one breaking the law of Christ by teaching the old testament.

[Mat 5:19-22
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Do you see the words" but I say" Jesus is talking about His new commandments. Your the one breaking the law of Christ by teaching the old testament.

[Mat 5:19-22
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

I do not see the words but I say. God's Law includes bearing one another's burdens, the law of Christ. I see nothing about new commandments.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not see the words but I say. God's Law includes bearing one another's burdens, the law of Christ. I see nothing about new commandments.

I said
lol You have been blinded along with the other Jews.

22 "But I say

to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

All Israel has been blinded in part. Anyone who believes in the old testament has been partially blinded.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have been blinded along with the other Jews.

22 "But I say

to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

All Israel has been blinded in part. Anyone who believes in the old testament has been partially blinded.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Incorrect. None of God's word is no longer.