Krishna's Butterball- what's the answer?

chair

There was a thread about "Krishna's Butterball", where Stripe brought up the subject of an odd geological formation. I was expecting to hear Stripe's explanation of it- but he closed the thread without explaining, as far as I can tell.

Stripe, without getting into into personal attacks or anything like that- can you share your own theory about the structure? I am curious as to what you had in mind, but it never was clear from the thread. If it is in there somewhere and I missed it, a reference to the relevant post would be appreciated.

Feel free to skip the usual insults and silly emoticons.

Thanks,

Chair

rako

In fact in 1908, Arthur Lawley who was the Governor of Madras, considered the boulder to be too dangerous to have around. Fearing that it would slide of the hill at any time, he ordered it to be moved with help of seven elephants. However, the rock did not move an inch and the Indian government gave up leaving Krishna's Butter Ball where it is now.

Why is it impossible to move the rock? Is it because of its weight or is perhaps something hidden underneath preventing it from being moved?
http://www.abovenbeyond2011.com/august-06th-2014.php

P1020446.jpg

whitestone

well it's a cool picture anyway so thanks,,,

kinda like looking at clouds and seeing shapes,faces ect. ,,,if you look in the very center of the rock it looks like there's a chip knocked out,to the left and a little lower it looks like the chip flying out/dropping off. Probably wouldn't look that way in real life but in the photo it looks that way,,lol