Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish

beameup

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. - Psalm 2:12

TestedandTried

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. - Psalm 2:12

Perhaps it is the kiss the Son which is a puzzler to you? We see this idea most exemplified in Song of Songs 1:2...

Song of Songs 1:2:
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
for your love is more delightful than wine.

I believe therefore that its meaning is along the idea of clinging to Jesus and His Word...take hold of Him and escape the fate of the world that doesn't know or believe in Him. Let me know your thoughts however.

Robert Pate

Banned
This is how the trinity works.

The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are separate entities, yet they are all present in each other.

Their works are all different.

In the New Testament the Father remains in Heaven. The Son comes into the world as the savior. The Holy Spirit glorifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer.

It is heresy to say that the Father is the savior. The works of each entity remains separate.

God's Truth

This is how the trinity works.

The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are separate entities, yet they are all present in each other.

Their works are all different.

I can hardly believe that you said that their works are all different.

John 4:34 "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

Did you read that? I can hardly believe you ever read the Bible.