KINGDOM TABLE

DougE

The Lord's table is promised to Israel. It will be realized when Christ Jesus comes to establish his earthly kingdom. Israel will be refreshed and will reign and rule with Christ. At this time Israel will share His table.
Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
The believing kingdom jews are admonished by Paul to flee idolatry.
1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

TrevorL

Greetings DougE,
The Lord's table is promised to Israel. It will be realized when Christ Jesus comes to establish his earthly kingdom. Israel will be refreshed and will reign and rule with Christ. At this time Israel will share His table.
Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
The believing kingdom jews are admonished by Paul to flee idolatry.
1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
When Jesus returns, natural Israel will be converted and will become subjects of the Kingdom of God. They will be the first dominion and they will be mortals in the Kingdom. They will not be rulers and Luke 22:29 is speaking to the Apostles, not natural Israel and 1 Corinthians 10:21 is speaking to the believers in Christ, the Corinthians and all who now believe in Christ, not natural Israel and your statement “the believing kingdom Jews” is obscure and ambiguous. Jesus and the Apostles and the faithful during the last 6000 years, who will be resurrected and given eternal life, will reign over Israel and all the nations for 1000 years.

Kind regards
Trevor