Judgment Without the End:

Letsargue

Judgment Without the End?? -- ((( "FINAL" )))!!!!:

On all the other ( Judgment without the Ends ); What DID I SAY Was COMING?? -- IT I-S NOW HERE, And You All Can Have IT!!!

(( IS TOL A Christian Forum Now, A-N-D Was IT?? ))

It has been Stated Many Times that the "Communists" are Entering ""A-L-L"" the Churches!!
Any Christian (( If there is Any )) Can SEE that the ( TV is Being FILLED With Communists ), A-N-D Most Top Members of, "E-V-E-N - Fox News" in the Mornings are Extreme Communists BY Their "Easy TO See" non church Programming.
Their Women is Always Parsley Half Necked "DELIBERATELY"!!! AND FOX News is Always Telling and Showing what the ""Communists Are ""SAYING, and Doing"""", B-U-T Hardly E-V-E-R What the Christians are Doing!!! - THAT'S the Morning "FOX NEWS" Program; THE So Called "Christian American PEOPLE"!!!!! --- ALL the Other TV Programs Can Easley be SEEN As JUST COMMUNIST Teaching Programming!!

(( It Doesn't take Any Foolish - "Worldly Smarts" at ALL to Know what CHRIST TEACHES; )) and IT has NOTHING To DO With what TV; (( Even Fox )) Teaches About THEIR (( Easy to SEE )) Deliberate False Religion!!

IS TOL A Christian Forum?? - It SEEMS To Used BE Christian; - But NOW???
NOW Come and really Hurt OR KILL ME!!!!!! - (( I'M R-E-A-D-Y ))!!!!!! Couldn't Care LESS!!! - F-E-A-R???????

OOOHHHH WELL!!!
(( I'M THE ""F-O-O-L""!! )) - and the Communist are Teaching Everyone To Like Them - under THEIR Present "Absence and False" Teachings of GOD!!

((((( "Y-E-S"!!! - I AM The "TOL F-O-O-L" )))))!!!
((((( """N---O---W"""!! - I Have N-O Reason TO BE OR STAY ON ""TOL"" )))))!!!!

I AM """"N--O--W""" Leaving Because "I AM" Nothing BUT "H-A-T-E-D": ( AND ) Never Supported By Anyone who even May be With ME FOR Telling the ""TRUTH / CHRIST""!!!

((((( I AM --- """G--O--N--E""" --- N--O--W ))))) ""I HOPE"" FOR "G-O-D-L-Y ///// G-O-O-D""!!!!!!!!!! -- (( I H-O-P-E!! ))!!!!!
IT'S """"A--L--L"""" YOURS!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060916

WWOOWWWWW!!!!
How do you LIKE What's Going On IN Your Country N--O--W????
I Must Have Been - "W-R-O-N-G"????

I Love it -- Like I Have A-L-W-A-Y-S SAID!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081416

Letsargue

Have you ever sat with a group of people in a bible study?

A "G-R-O-U-P" - of Religious People" Is Called "CHURCH"/ Family / House.
A Christian; the "Spiritual" MAN - Is Made of Many Members and need not go to Be With Any-one. - They Are A-L-L With Me Anyhow!!!!! - The Lost IS N-O-T Where I AM!!!
(( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081616

theophilus

A "G-R-O-U-P" - of Religious People" Is Called "CHURCH"/ Family / House.
A Christian; the "Spiritual" MAN - Is Made of Many Members and need not go to Be With Any-one. - They Are A-L-L With Me Anyhow!!!!! - The Lost IS N-O-T Where I AM!!!
(( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081616

Will you please give me a yes or no answer to the previous question?