JESUS says the Way is narrow

republicanchick

Yes, the Way to Heaven is narrow

You can't just sin all you want and get to Heaven... NOT going to happen

St Paul said that we must "undergo many hardships in order to enter the Kingdom..."

sounds like Purgatory (purgation of the ill effects of [confessed/repented of] sin on the Christian's soul)

anyway, if you don't like St Paul

there is this:

"Whatever you do [or refrain from doing] to [or for] the least of My brethren, you do [refrain from doing] for Me"

and in that passage, the consequence for not doing for Jesus (his people... same thing)

is Hell

(Mt 25:31-46)

__
aiuw

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There will be a multitude so great it will be impossible to number in heaven.

John saw them in Revelations

RevTestament

Luke 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Seems to leave out the Roman pontiff

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You can choose to emphasise "few there be that find it" or you can choose "MANY will come from the east and from the west" you can emphasise that God's has determined that His house [which is not small] will be filled.

Sometimes the Lord speaks in a way that has a double meaning.

When they aksed Him "Lord will only a few be saved?" He didn't actually answer

He said "enter in at the strait gate etc"

He is telling Peter who asked to mind what he is about if he cares about saving the multitudes. We will only be used to save others if we are careful in our Christian walk with God.

Billy Graham entered in at the strait gate and what a multitude he brought with him...as did Peter and the other saints.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, the Way to Heaven is narrow

You can't just sin all you want and get to Heaven... NOT going to happen

St Paul said that we must "undergo many hardships in order to enter the Kingdom..."

sounds like Purgatory (purgation of the ill effects of [confessed/repented of] sin on the Christian's soul)

anyway, if you don't like St Paul

there is this:

"Whatever you do [or refrain from doing] to [or for] the least of My brethren, you do [refrain from doing] for Me"

and in that passage, the consequence for not doing for Jesus (his people... same thing)

is Hell

(Mt 25:31-46)

__
aiuw

You have missed it again, as usual.

Jesus is the narrow way. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man can come to the Father but by me" John 14:6.