Jesus' Miracles

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Among Jesus' many miracles, the raising of Lazarus stands out as one of the biggest. To show His disciples the power given him from the Father:

I will discuss John Chapter 11 and any other miracles of Jesus Christ.

John 11:6 KJV - John 11:15 KJV - John 11:17 KJV - John 11:23 KJV -

"Jesus then delays for two days. The disciples are afraid of returning to Judea, but Jesus commands them to go with him, stating: "Lazarus is dead, and for your sake I am glad I was not there, so that you may believe." When they arrive in Bethany, Lazarus has been dead and buried for four days"

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

Yes, it is quite an incredible miracle, but it did happen according to our Bible!! We need a few miracles these days!! Any time would be a good time. I can't wait until we see the next miracle, even though I know I have to wait. No more predicting for me. I will just let it all happen when it does.

God Bless You Tons!!

Michael

Jamie Gigliotti

"Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God, over one sinner who repents." Luke 15:10
Glorious occasions! When Jesus's love, life and transforming power are displayed here today, they are miracles indeed.

Jamie Gigliotti

Today we can call certain outcomes small miracles. Real miracles were performed by Jesus and his apostles.

Everything comes down to definitions.

Webster's
"Miracle: an extrodinary event manifesting divine intervention in Human affairs."

If the Angels sing when a sinner says yes to God at the work of His love and grace. He must think it is an extrodinary event.

This isn't to say other displays of His supernatural power are no less miracles. They do happen everyday.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Webster's
"Miracle: an extrodinary event manifesting divine intervention in Human affairs."

If the Angels sing when a sinner says yes to God at the work of His love and grace. He must think it is an extrodinary event.

This isn't to say other displays of His supernatural power are no less miracles. They do happen everyday.

Praise God for miracles !! :rapture:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That didn't happen.

9eb837ee13e9c3276222209c5310b98e.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Webster's

I take offence to fake healers and fake miracle workers, taking advantage of the sick and desperate. We recently had a black group of Pentecostals that came to the convention center in St. Louis. They aired commercials showing multiple healings on stage and yelling and screaming. Fake. Apparently they travel the country putting on their show.