Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God. See the following scriptures.

Matthew 16:16 NLT - Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

Matthew 26:63 NLT - But Jesus remained silent. Then the high priest said to him, "I demand in the name of the living God--tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God."

Mark 1:1 NLT - This is the Good News about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God. It began

Luke 4:41 NLT - Many were possessed by demons; and the demons came out at his command, shouting, "You are the Son of God!" But because they knew he was the Messiah, he rebuked them and refused to let them speak.

John 11:27 NLT - "Yes, Lord," she told him. "I have always believed you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who has come into the world from God."

John 20:31 NLT - But these are written so that you may continue to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is the Son of God.

God is a Spirit.

His mother is a woman.

Jesus is the offspring of the union of a Spirit and a women.

Do you believe it?
I don't believe what you are saying here.

I believe what the scriptures say.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Change any word or words in what I said to make it fit to what you will agree?

Jesus is the Son of God.

God is a Spirit.

His mother is a woman.

Jesus is the offspring of the union of a Spirit and a women.
No. Go with what scripture says.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here I will help you out we will take it word by word.

Do you believe this?

Jesus is the Son of God.

A. No I do not believe it.

B. Yes I believe it.
Jesus is the Son of God. Do you see this in the scriptures?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So you do agree with that part of what I said.

God is a Spirit.

Do you believe God is a Spirit?

A. Yes I believe it.

B. No I do not believe it.
God is Spirit. The scriptures say this. The scriptures say so.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So far you have agreed with everything I have said.

Do you believe that The mother of Jesus was a woman?

A. Yes I believe it.

B. No I do not believe it.
You did not say this. You said something different.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How come you do not believe the mother of Jesus the Son of God is a woman?
I do not know what you meant in your post or what you mean here or if you mean the same thing.

God is Spirit. Jesus is the Son of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I wonder if God will believe you?

Would you tell Him that ...that you did not know what I meant?

And that is why you were confused and said that to me that you meant not too?

Would you say that to God?

A. Yes I would.

B, No I would not.
No. I am not under your authority. You do not understand. The words that a person cannot say here but which I can say but which I am not testifying to the truth (of scripture at least) when I do, is that Mary is not the Mother of God or Mary is not the mother of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe the woman Mary is the mother of Jesus the Son of God?

A. Yes I do.

B. No I do not.
Are you in agreement with scripture? Do you see things as God has revealed them to us in His written word?

If so, A. Otherwise I don't want to answer. I see your words here. You may be dealing with what they mean to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 12:37 NASB - 37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Zeke

Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God. See the following scriptures.

Matthew 16:16 NLT - Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

Matthew 26:63 NLT - But Jesus remained silent. Then the high priest said to him, "I demand in the name of the living God--tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God."

Mark 1:1 NLT - This is the Good News about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God. It began

Luke 4:41 NLT - Many were possessed by demons; and the demons came out at his command, shouting, "You are the Son of God!" But because they knew he was the Messiah, he rebuked them and refused to let them speak.

John 11:27 NLT - "Yes, Lord," she told him. "I have always believed you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who has come into the world from God."

John 20:31 NLT - But these are written so that you may continue to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name.

Peter little stone, which is the same one Jacob seen God through Gen 32:30, and the reason the Vatican has a large statue of a pine cone because the pineal gland looks like one. The historic version of a literal blood sacrifice of a man/god they push as truth to the masses isn't what they really believe themselves they grasp Galatians 4:24 while the herd follows the perverted version of God needing human blood to calm his nerves over sin.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peter little stone, which is the same one Jacob seen God through Gen 32:30, and the reason the Vatican has a large statue of a pine cone because the pineal gland looks like one. The historic version of a literal blood sacrifice of a man/god they push as truth to the masses isn't what they really believe themselves they grasp Galatians 4:24 while the herd follows the perverted version of God needing human blood to calm his nerves over sin.
I don't believe what you are talking about. I don't know if you are observing anything that is true, even anyone believing a lie. I don't know what people believe and I certainly am not taking these ideas to ask anyone if they believe what you say. I don't know if you asked if anyone would deny, but I am not you to know or observe or think or retain what you are thinking, saying, and communicating to me here. Do you have any misconceptions about the New Testament Scriptures? Do you know the God of the Bible?

Zeke

I don't believe what you are talking about. I don't know if you are observing anything that is true, even anyone believing a lie. I don't know what people believe and I certainly am not taking these ideas to ask anyone if they believe what you say. I don't know if you asked if anyone would deny, but I am not you to know or observe or think or retain what you are thinking, saying, and communicating to me here. Do you have any misconceptions about the New Testament Scriptures? Do you know the God of the Bible?

Which side of 2Cor 3:6 do you reside on? or do you like most have a mixture of the two? Luke 17:20-21 is the kingdom, the letter being a allegory of the spiritual within man not some land called Israel in the middle east. Messiah/Christ is only born in us not a singular man born at the beginning of the last age, a little fishy version.