Jesus is Lord

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is Lord.

1 Corinthians 12:3 NASB - 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

False Prophet

Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified.” Acts 2:36

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified.” Acts 2:36
Do you believe this scripture? I do.

Please explain if you accept all of scripture. I do.

What does it mean to you that Jesus is Lord?

To me this is who He is, who He is to me, even that I would obey Him as Lord.

Matthew 4:10 NASB - Then Jesus said to him, "Go, Satan! For it is written, 'YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'"

Luke 4:8 NASB - Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'"

Joshua 22:5 NASB - "Only be very careful to observe the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, to love the LORD your God and walk in all His ways and keep His commandments and hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul."

1 Samuel 12:24 NASB - "Only fear the LORD and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you.

Matthew 6:10 KJV - Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Luke 11:2 KJV - And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

John 14:21 NASB - "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."

Colossians 1:13 NASB - For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,

Have you read the verses about Jesus at the right hand of God?

Psalm 110:1 NASB - A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet."

The following is the second of three pages that use the words "right hand" from which you can see or find all (the relevant) verses. (Jesus at the) right hand (of God)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 13:34 NASB - "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

John 15:10 NASB - "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

John 15:12 NASB - "This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 John 2:7 NASB - Beloved, I am not writing a new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning; the old commandment is the word which you have heard.

2 John 1:5 NASB - Now I ask you, lady, not as though I were writing to you a new commandment, but the one which we have had from the beginning, that we love one another.