Jesus and the word of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We should all accept Jesus and God's word.

Jesus spoke God's word. He communicated God's word to God's people. He communicated the word of God to Israel. May Gentiles also repent and believe, that they may be saved.

Acts 4:12 KJV - 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, ancient Israel. The church of God is not ancient Israel.
There is a difference between Israel and the church. But without Israel you do not have the church. It is Jesus' church.

Matthew 16:13-20 NASB - 13 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, He was asking His disciples, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" 14 And they said, "Some say John the Baptist; and others, Elijah; but still others, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets." 15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 17 And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 "I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. 19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven." 20 Then He warned the disciples that they should tell no one that He was the Christ.

Jesus is a Jew, of Israel, the Messiah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Israel was brought out of Egypt as a church.
That is not what I understand. Why do you say so? Why do you say this?

Jesus is a Jew of Israel, and if we are believers in Him we are a part of His church.