Jesus and the Law of Moses

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is the Law of Moses? The Mosaic Law? The First Five Books of the Bible? The Law? The Pentateuch? The Five Books of Moses? The Torah? The first five books of the TaNaK?

It is my belief that Jesus observed and taught the Law. He taught us to keep and teach the commandments.

What is the relationship between Jesus and the Law of Moses?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have showed you what Jesus thinks about the old testament.

John 10:1

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have showed you what Jesus thinks about the old testament.

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

What does Jesus think about the old testament? He taught us to keep and teach the commandments.

It is evening of this evening and morning day, Revi'i, the fourth day of the week, 10-9 the tenth month the ninth day of the month.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What does Jesus think about the old testament? He taught us to keep and teach the commandments.

It is evening of this evening and morning day, Revi'i, the fourth day of the week, 10-9 the tenth month the ninth day of the month.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Jesus is very clear about the old testament.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Jesus is very clear about the old testament.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

I do not see the words old testament here.