Jerusalem is the capital of Palestinian Arabs

CherubRam

Jerusalem is the capital of Palestinian Arabs, so says Muslims.

News media says Christians are against Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. Hmmm, I’m a Christian and that is news to me. I see no reason for the Christians of the world to care were the capital of Israel is.

Muslims are threatening terrorism if America declares Jerusalem is capital of Israel. Muslim terrorism has been constant, so the threat means nothing.

Christ's name in English is Yahshua.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

News media says Christians are against Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. Hmmm, I’m a Christian and that is news to me. I see no reason for the Christians of the world to care were the capital of Israel is.

Muslims are threatening terrorism if America declares Jerusalem is capital of Israel. Muslim terrorism has been constant, so the threat means nothing.

I don't know the whole history of Jerusalem and the land that Palestine "claims". What I do know is that Palestinians are terrorist warmongers and eternal troublemakers. We have coddled and appeased Palestine for too many years and they refuse to negotiate. Finally, we have a President that shows favor and loyalty to our greatest ally, Israel.

WatchmanOnTheWall

No other piece of ground has been so fought over through the centuries, a place that has little territorial merit, no real natural resources, no river or sea front to connect with other ports. It is hilly and rocky and the only natural source of water, the Gihon spring, could only provide enough water for a few thousand people at most. This place is simply Holy and Satan would do anything to keep it for himself or destroy it. This is a territorial battle, a turf war on the grandest of scales between good and evil. But when Jesus returns, the rivers that once flowed from Eden will return for a thousand years:

Zechariah 14:8
On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea, and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer, and in winter.

In the mean time, we must continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem:

Psalm 122:6
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Danoh

The Palestinian Arabs want East Jerusalem for their capital, which Israel captured in 1967.

Yep - thanks to Jews in the Chicago Outfit (Capone's predecessors) who together with other powerful Jewish Crime families had been able to corrupt Nassar into selling out his own people for a price.

Anyone who is actually objective will find that after what Hitler did to the Jews, it was the Palestinians who reminded their cousins of safety in their former homeland with them.

How was their generosity paid back?

Israel took back through all sorts of espionage, terrorism, subterfuge and collusion with various foreign entities, what God had allowed Israel to lose in 70 AD, to begin with, for their having broken their Covenant with Him.

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

They are back in that land as a result of their OWN hand, and will pay dearly for their having returned on their own, in their same old ways, and completely absent of His will as to when He will put them back in the land and on His terms.

Tel Aviv is not the homosexual resort paradise of the world for nothing.

In this, I find it both completely fascinating and just as ignorant that any so called Mid-Acts Dispensationalist would rejoice in the resulting travesty in loss of life on all sides that that fraud presently in the White House has unleashed on Israel; on the Middle East in general; and the U.S., absent of the ongoing conflict over there having been solved for first.

Even in Scripture - WHEN Israel's presently still on hold Prophetic Clock is ticking once more, things are not exactly rosey going in...

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The Modern Israelite's problem is a simple one...

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Problem is...

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

Pro-Terrorist Anti-Semite

You asked I not post to you any longer.

I have stuck to that, though you continue to post your ignorance to me in your blind support of your false idol, Trump.

I'll leave you with this.

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

THAT is the Israel over there.

My post had nothing to do with anti-Semitism.

Any actual MAD would have understood that post - including Jewish MADs I have known.

:doh:

turbosixx

I'm a Christian and it doesn't matter to me what city is the capital of Israel.

25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.

What I'm waiting for is how they're going to get the temple mount back.

Bradley D

The middle east does not live by today's world. They view things at a Biblical view. For Jews Jerusalem is their capital, taken by King David, and home of the temple. The Muslims view it as their recaptured territory. The western world will never really understand what they are dealing with.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Muslims are wrong.
Jews are wrong.
Christians are right.

That is why the:

AC will be the Muslim Mahdi
FP will be the Jewish High Priest
Two Witnesses will be Christian

CherubRam

The Palestinians were of Greek ancestry.

The Philistines came to the land of Canaan from Caphtor and other western coast-lands.
Caphtor is now called Crete and the people are called Cretans.
They warred against the Canaanites for their land to establish Palestine.

The Palestinian people were not, and are not, of Arab ancestry. The Arab people who now live in Israel and want to reclaim Palestine; saying that, they are the Palestinians, this is not true. What is true is that they are Arabs who wish to reclaim Canaanite land.

Note: See Jeremiah 47:4 and Amos 9:7.

The Philistines invaded Canaan about 1400 B.C, and a Hebrew settlement of Canaan about 1200 B.C.

In A.D. 135, the Roman conquerors renamed the land of Israel, Provincia Syria-Palestina, after Israel's ancient enemies, the Philistines. From that time forward, all those living there were known as "Palestinians."

At that time, Arabs hadn't even dreamed that "Palestine" was their land. That ambition would not take hold for another 500 years until the advent of Islam, and even then Arabs would not call themselves Palestinians.

In World War II, Britain had a volunteer brigade known as "The Palestinian Brigade." It was made up entirely of Jews. The Arabs were fighting on Hitler's side.
As late as the 1950s, Arabs refused to be called Palestinians and declared that if there were such a people, they were Jews.

To the British Peel Commission in 1937, a local Arab leader testified, "There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented."

Professor Philip Hitti, an Arab historian, testified to an Anglo-American Committee of inquiry in 1946, "There is no such thing as Palestine in history—absolutely not!"

To the UN Security Council on May 31, 1956, Ahmed Shukairy declared, "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."

In 1964, Shukairy became the founding chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization and coined the infamous slogan, "We'll drive the Jews into the sea."
And he wasn't even a "Palestinian"! Like Arafat, he was born in Cairo.
The Palestine Liberation Organization was not founded by Palestinians but has been used in Islam's war against Israel.

Today's Arab "Palestinians" are close relatives of the Arabs living in neighboring countries, from which most of them, or their immediate ancestors came.

CherubRam

Hamas called for a new Palestinian uprising.

Muslims calling for terrorism.

Taliban called upon Muslims around the world and in Islamic countries to back the “oppressed Palestinian nation.”

White people need to be on guard for Muslim attacks around the world.

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Palestinians were of Greek ancestry.

The Philistines came to the land of Canaan from Caphtor and other western coast-lands.
Caphtor is now called Crete and the people are called Cretans.
They warred against the Canaanites for their land to establish Palestine.

The Palestinian people were not, and are not, of Arab ancestry. The Arab people who now live in Israel and want to reclaim Palestine; saying that, they are the Palestinians, this is not true. What is true is that they are Arabs who wish to reclaim Canaanite land.

Note: See Jeremiah 47:4 and Amos 9:7.

The Philistines invaded Canaan about 1400 B.C, and a Hebrew settlement of Canaan about 1200 B.C.

In A.D. 135, the Roman conquerors renamed the land of Israel, Provincia Syria-Palestina, after Israel's ancient enemies, the Philistines. From that time forward, all those living there were known as "Palestinians."

At that time, Arabs hadn't even dreamed that "Palestine" was their land. That ambition would not take hold for another 500 years until the advent of Islam, and even then Arabs would not call themselves Palestinians.

In World War II, Britain had a volunteer brigade known as "The Palestinian Brigade." It was made up entirely of Jews. The Arabs were fighting on Hitler's side.
As late as the 1950s, Arabs refused to be called Palestinians and declared that if there were such a people, they were Jews.

To the British Peel Commission in 1937, a local Arab leader testified, "There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented."

Professor Philip Hitti, an Arab historian, testified to an Anglo-American Committee of inquiry in 1946, "There is no such thing as Palestine in history—absolutely not!"

To the UN Security Council on May 31, 1956, Ahmed Shukairy declared, "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."

In 1964, Shukairy became the founding chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization and coined the infamous slogan, "We'll drive the Jews into the sea."
And he wasn't even a "Palestinian"! Like Arafat, he was born in Cairo.
The Palestine Liberation Organization was not founded by Palestinians but has been used in Islam's war against Israel.

Today's Arab "Palestinians" are close relatives of the Arabs living in neighboring countries, from which most of them, or their immediate ancestors came.

'In A.D. 135, the Roman conquerors renamed the land of Israel, Provincia Syria-Palestina, after Israel's ancient enemies, the Philistines. From that time forward, all those living there were known as "Palestinians."'

That's where you should have begun even though it took a long time before they were called Palestinians by the rest of the world and some of these people where Jews and Samaritans and Romans of course. In fact the populous after 135 AD and prior to were from many different countries. The genetics of the people there were from all over really. Very difficult to say that there was a dominant ethnicity either, further more many of the populous were nomadic for centuries and had no real country of origin. What we can say for sure is that most of the Jews were killed or forced to live elsewhere, although a remnant did remain from 70AD to 1948.

Danoh

So?
When Israel was declared to be an independent country in 1948, it was attacked by the surrounding Muslim countries.
How did that turn out?

Fact is God allowed Israel to be kicked out.

They were largely in disobedience to their covenant with Him when He allowed them to be kicked out; they largely remained in disobedience to him after He allowed them to be kicked out; they were largely in disobedience against Him when they returned on their own terms and before He Himself restores them back there to worship HIM; and they have largely continued in disobedience to Him to this very day.

That land was to have its Sabbaths UNTIL HE returns them to it - and - IN OBEDIENCE to HIM.

Result? They have remained at the mercy of whatever Gentile Government decides what for them.

What the cesspool of greed and corruption that is Washington DC - especially the current Administration - has now decided about their capital, etc., is a perfect example of all that.

Where is God in all this?

Exactly where both the Lord and the Lord through the Apostle Paul said He would be, and until HE ALONE sees fit to make His next move on all this...

How that things went from this...

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

And this...

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go. 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses. 3:16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all. 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

To this...

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it. 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

And this...

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Nevertheless G O - Rom. 14:5 towards you; in memory of Rom. 5:6-8.