Israel, The United States of America, The Borders, and God's Law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
In Israel and in The United States of America we observe God's Law. The United States of America has The Constitution and the Founding Fathers. We have the Judeo-Christian Religion, Morals, Morality, Ethic, Ethics, Principle, and Principles. God wants us to love each other, for we are to love our neighbor as ourselves. This extends by jurisdiction if we borrow or us this word, to our borders. We are to obey, observe God's Law. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob

drbrumley

In Israel and in The United States of America we observe God's Law. The United States of America has The Constitution and the Founding Fathers. We have the Judeo-Christian Religion, Morals, Morality, Ethic, Ethics, Principle, and Principles. God wants us to love each other, for we are to love our neighbor as ourselves. This extends by jurisdiction if we borrow or us this word, to our borders. We are to obey, observe God's Law. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob

Isreal, like the United States ALLOWS state sanctioned murder. Obey God's law pffft!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Its obvious you don't believe Jesus. Here is what Jesus says.

John 10:1

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Isreal, like the United States ALLOWS state sanctioned murder. Obey God's law pffft!

We do not. Neither do.

It is evening of this evening and morning day, Revi'i, the fourth day of the week, 10-9 the tenth month the ninth day of the month.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

I do believe Jesus.

It is evening of this evening and morning day, Revi'i, the fourth day of the week, 10-9 the tenth month the ninth day of the month.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

I do believe Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

drbrumley

We do not.

Jacob

Oh yes Israel does....only thing Israel does different than us is you go thru a hospital committee to get approved for an abortion.

From wiki

Abortion in Israel is permitted when determined by a termination committee under various circumstances, with the vast majority of cases being approved as of 2014. The rate of abortion in Israel has steadily declined since 1988. Compared to the world, abortion rates in Israel are moderate.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Oh yes Israel does....only thing Israel does different than us is you go thru a hospital committee to get approved for an abortion.

From wiki

Abortion in Israel is permitted when determined by a termination committee under various circumstances, with the vast majority of cases being approved as of 2014. The rate of abortion in Israel has steadily declined since 1988. Compared to the world, abortion rates in Israel are moderate.

Have you been a witness or do you know about an abortion in Israel or the world? Abortion is murder. Before there are two witnesses there is one.

Shalom.

Jacob

drbrumley

Have you been a witness or do you know about an abortion in Israel or the world? Abortion is murder. Before there are two witnesses there is one.

Shalom.

Jacob

Clauses 312-321 of the 1977 penal code limit the circumstances when an abortion is legal in Israel. Abortions must be approved by a termination committee. Abortions can only be performed by licensed gynecologists in recognized medical facilities that are specifically and publicly recognized as a provider of abortions.[10] However, the Israeli Cabinet updated the 1977 law in 2014 to allow abortion on demand for nearly every woman in the country seeking an abortion.[5]

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-abortion-law-now-among-worlds-most-liberal/

Israeli penal code at the Hebrew Wikisource.

There's two witnesses.....

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Clauses 312-321 of the 1977 penal code limit the circumstances when an abortion is legal in Israel. Abortions must be approved by a termination committee. Abortions can only be performed by licensed gynecologists in recognized medical facilities that are specifically and publicly recognized as a provider of abortions.[10] However, the Israeli Cabinet updated the 1977 law in 2014 to allow abortion on demand for nearly every woman in the country seeking an abortion.[5]

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-abortion-law-now-among-worlds-most-liberal/

Israeli penal code at the Hebrew Wikisource.

There's two witnesses.....
Abortion is against God's Law. It is against Torah law. It is murder. Is this a case where anyone feels that the abortion was forced? The question is who is guilty of what, and if there is an abortionist and anyone has consented to the abortion, these are the guilty parties. Abortion that is required by someone like an abortionist without anyone wanting the abortionist besides a murderer abortionist or other person or persons means that the guilty parties shall be put to death. If parents (father and mother of the unborn child) consent or one forces the other (spouse, marital partner) to consent, these are the guilty parties. If a parent of the mother or father of the unborn child forces the person to consent or get an abortion, (he and / or she) is also a guilty party, as would anyone else be. When a decision is made to get an abortion or an abortion is performed without parents or family of the unborn forcing or making a decision, the guilt lies with the one who performs the abortion, or encourages it, and all those who made a law contrary to God's Law, Torah law. Each person should be tried, and words and actions are punishable by death by law. Murder ought to result in the guilty party being punished with and by death according to God's Law for the death, death penalty, or capital punishment of the murderer. A C-Section that results in a live birth or a living breathing baby is not an abortion. Neither is a miscarriage so long as no action was made or performed that brought about the death of the unborn child. Using these terms to cover up an abortion or ease a conscience is also against the Law and punishable by death should that which brought about this attempt to lie bearing false witness or bringing about the same and resulting in the death of the unborn child have been the result of a word, action, or deed of a guilty party. This person or these persons should be witnessed against with the person being allowed to account for their crime should they wish to do so before their death for murder, killing an unborn defenseless innocent unborn child and human being. Doing something that is against God's Law because someone told you to or because someone made a law that it had to happen just increases the number of people who should die for murder. May God and a righteous judge judge the thoughts of the guilty who have not said or done anything, did not know an abortion and murder was going to take place, believe that they have not done anything wrong or have not done anything wrong if they know about this sin, transgression, murder, killing of an unborn child. You have two witnesses. Do you know Torah law? Can you cite the appropriate Scripture for what should occur when a person is guilty of murder? Do you take action or have you taken action? Who is the first person to raise their hand against the guilty party / person? Do you know? Has this already occurred? Has the guilty party already been punished with death? In the case of murder, how is the murderer to die? Are there two witnesses whose testimony is true? The two witnesses you speak of?

Shalom.

Jacob