Israel [ie: Jews] do not know Messiah's name...yet - Isaiah 52:6

beameup

“Now therefore, what do I have here,” declares YHWH, “seeing that My people have been taken away without cause?”
Again YHWH declares, “Those who rule over them howl, and My name is continually blasphemed all day long.
“Therefore
[in that day] My people shall know My name; therefore in that day I am the one who is speaking, ‘Here I am.’”
Isaiah 52:5-6

Ben Masada

“Now therefore, what do I have here,” declares YHWH, “seeing that My people have been taken away without cause?”
Again YHWH declares, “Those who rule over them howl, and My name is continually blasphemed all day long.
“Therefore
[in that day] My people shall know My name; therefore in that day I am the one who is speaking, ‘Here I am.’”
Isaiah 52:5-6

Isaiah 53 refers to the Messiah as "My Servant" aka the Suffering Servant Israel if you read Isaiah 41:8,9 and 44:1,2,21. The Servant of the Lord is mentioned by name in Isaiah to be Israel as a People. Then, if you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel, the Son of God, if you read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son." Now, to clear the confusion about the 3rd person in the singular in Isaiah 53, you can compare it with Psalms 44:11-27 where the same Servant of Isaiah 53 is in the plural to mean the People of Israel.

beameup

The Servant of the Lord is mentioned by name in Isaiah to be Israel as a People.

Actually it says that Israel [ie: Jews] don't know YHWH name.
"Messiah" is not mentioned. So obviously, YHWH has an "unknown" name to the Jews.

The verse following sheds some more light on it:
How lovely on the mountains
Are the feet of him who brings good news,
Who announces peace
And brings good news of happiness,
Who announces salvation,
And says to Zion, “Your God reigns!”

Isaiah 52:7

Ben Masada

Actually it says that Israel [ie: Jews] don't know YHWH name.
"Messiah" is not mentioned. So obviously, YHWH has an "unknown" name to the Jews.

The verse following sheds some more light on it:
How lovely on the mountains
Are the feet of him who brings good news,
Who announces peace
And brings good news of happiness,
Who announces salvation,
And says to Zion, “Your God reigns!”

Isaiah 52:7

That's Israel by name if you read Isaiah 41:8,9; and 44:1,2,21. You have got to read the quotes in order not to keep repeating the same quote over and over again. This that we don't know the name of God is translated as of paying homage to the name of God. Even Moses did not know God's name as God identified Himself to him as I AM.

beameup

Even Moses did not know God's name as God identified Himself to him as I AM.

The next verses in Isaiah 52 shed additional light:
Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices,
They shout joyfully together;
For they will see with their own eyes
When the LORD [YHWH] restores Zion.

Break forth, shout joyfully together,
You waste places of Jerusalem;
For the LORD has comforted His people,
He has redeemed Jerusalem.

The LORD has bared His holy arm
In the sight of all the nations,
That all the ends of the earth may see