Islam is different from Judaism and Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Islam is different from Judaism and Christianity. Israel, the United States of America, and the West, the Western World. The Quran or the Koran, their Holy Book, is different from the Torah, the TaNaK, and the Bible, the Scriptures. Why the focus on Islam, Muslims, and their Holy Book? Simply in the interest of the truth. Speaking of something known may be different from speaking the truth. When we minister the word of God, even to Muslims, it is good and true and with the other person's best interest or interests in mind. I am protected from Islam and the Muslim World. But I have debated an Imam before in a Mosque. We were able to talk about the truth, and this was very important to me.

I am a Jew, of Israel, I belong to Israel. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I used to be a Christian. If I were the President of the United States of America I would likely not have Muslims as friends serving the people of the United States of America with me. This is about the truth and not accepting lies, being influenced by negativity, or associating with others who would bring you down or cause fear. I have an interest in becoming a Rabbi. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. It is my hope that others would do the same.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Judaism and Christianity are different.

Rom 11:25-28
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
(NKJ)

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:6-7
6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Judaism and Christianity are different.

Rom 11:25-28
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
(NKJ)

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:6-7
6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Israel and / or Judaism accept the New Covenant as for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, God's law written on minds and hearts, in Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ, Jesus the Messiah, beginning from where it was first spoken of in the Book of Jeremiah the Prophet. Christianity also believes in the New Covenant but may believe also that it is for the Gentiles as well. Not all Jews believe this. But Jews do believe in the New Covenant. It is spoken of in the Scriptures or in our Scriptures, the TaNaK, specifically in Nevi'im, the Prophets, Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah, Chapter 31, more than Verses 31-34.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Israel and / or Judaism accept the New Covenant as for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, God's law written on minds and hearts, in Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ, Jesus the Messiah, beginning from where it was first spoken of in the Book of Jeremiah the Prophet. Christianity also believes in the New Covenant but may believe also that it is for the Gentiles as well. Not all Jews believe this. But Jews do believe in the New Covenant. It is spoken of in the Scriptures or in our Scriptures, the TaNaK, specifically in Nevi'im, the Prophets, Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah, Chapter 31, more than Verses 31-34.

I said
Then you should know that anyone who does not abide in the new testament of Christ DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD. Jesus offered this truth to the Jews but they rejected it. You reject it.

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Then you should know that anyone who does not abide in the new testament of Christ DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD. Jesus offered this truth to the Jews but they rejected it. You reject it.

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

No. Yahveh our God, (meaning) the God of Israel, will have no other gods before Him. He is the Creator of the Heavens and of the Earth. There is no other god. False gods and gods so called have no place. He is the one and only true God. And, God is one.

Shalom..

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. Yahveh our God, (meaning) the God of Israel, will have no other gods before Him. He is the Creator of the Heavens and of the Earth. There is no other god. False gods and gods so called have no place. He is the one and only true God. And, God is one.

Shalom..

Jacob

I said
It was that God that sent Jesus. And that God that says you cant find Him anywhere but in the new testament now. For true believers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It was that God that sent Jesus. And that God that says you cant find Him anywhere but in the new testament now. For true believers.

God did send Jesus. Was He a prophet? The Son of God?

What do you mean by find Him anywhere but in the new testament now? Are you saying that 2 Timothy 3:16-17 is not true, but you include it in your new testament?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Being a deist and Unitarian, I wonder, jacob, if thou believes in the accuracy of the New Testament books.

I accept Matthew through Revelation but I do not call them the New Testament or The New Testament. I am neither a deist nor an Unitarian.

Shalom.

Jacob

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I accept Matthew through Revelation but I do not call them the New Testament or The New Testament. I am neither a deist nor an Unitarian.

Shalom.

Jacob

You seem to be a non-trinitarian at least. Accepting "Matthew thru Revelation" is Jewish heresy. I don't rabbis studying the Greek books.

I believe god is aloof, can't be idoled, and isn't a trinity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You seem to be a nontrinitarian at least. Accepting "Matthew thru Revelation" is Jewish heresy.

I believe god is aloof, can't be idoled, and isn't a trinity.

I accept the TaNaK. I read and study the Torah daily. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I am a Jew, of Israel. I belong to Israel. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. Yeshua is our Messiah. He is God's Messiah. He is the Messiah to and of the world.

I am not Trinitarian. I do not consider myself even to be a Christian.

There is only one God.

In the Shema we learn that God is one.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad

this is

Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh Is One

Shalom.

Jacob