Is TOL Pro Religion, Anti-Gospel?

Robert Pate

Banned
This will probably get me banned. Why is it that Squeaky, who is the "Chief of all Pharisees" can post an unlimited number of articles on TOL. While I, who is a Gospel believing, justified by faith alone Christian cannot.

I suspect that Sherman who goes to the organized church (pro religion) is tired of me bashing religion. Paul wanted nothing to do with religion and neither do I, 1 Corinthians 1:10-17. The sole purpose of the early church was to preach the Gospel. This is why Paul wrote,

"For Christ sent me not to baptize (do religious stuff) but to preach the Gospel" 1 Corinthians 1:17.

This is what I do. Unfortunately the Gospel brings contention, especially with the religious people. If you are going to the organized church you will not like what I say, sorry Sherman. As far as I am concerned organized religion is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ. You will not hear that God "Justifies the ungodly" Romans 4:5 and has ALREADY reconciled the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19 in the organized church.

If God has ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ and has made us complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10, then your religion is worthless. Organized religion teaches that this is what you do by your works, as per Squeaky and many others on the Forum.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree.
But this site is not owned by you and I.
This site can run however the owner wishes it to run without asking any input from us if we think it's fair or not.

And I will add this .....
You and I both agree it is rude and clutters the forum for Squeaky to have so many multiple threads going at once.
I'm not happy about anyone doing that.
So if you or I do the same, we are going to get the same sentiment (rude and cluttering) from others.

So don't do it.

Danoh

That apparently is not working. He floods the site and I get blamed for it. Why not just remove them?

You are missing a great opportunity, when wronged...

The great opportunity to focus on and celebrate all over again, each time anew, on how that...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Brother - "Grace IS the victory...that overcomes THE WORLD."

But only to the extent that you focus not on some personal slight, or another, perceived or otherwise, and or on the need for some sort of making things right by you and or some need to rationalize the flesh's need to give someone a dose of their own medicine, or what have you - but on how that Christ died for their stupidity also (perceived or otherwise).

Allowing by that, your focus on what you do have beyond all you'll ever need from anyone.

I mean, that is a sure thing - "That Old Rugged Cross..."

Allow your mind to be renewed to it's reality, and you'll always have not only the victory no one can deny you, but the only one that matters in the end.

Or to paraphrase the late actor: Humphrey Bogart, in the film classic "Casablanca" - we'll always have Romans 5:8.

That is yours now - no need to wait...

Robert Pate

Banned
You are missing a great opportunity, when wronged...

The great opportunity to focus on and celebrate all over again, each time anew, on how that...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Brother - "Grace IS the victory...that overcomes THE WORLD."

But only to the extent that you focus not on some personal slight, or another, perceived or otherwise, and or on the need for some sort of making things right by you and or some need to rationalize the flesh's need to give someone a dose of their own medicine, or what have you - but on how that Christ died for their stupidity also (perceived or otherwise).

Allowing by that, your focus on what you do have beyond all you'll ever need from anyone.

I mean, that is a sure thing - "That Old Rugged Cross..."

Allow your mind to be renewed to it's reality, and you'll always have not only the victory no one can deny you, but the only one that matters in the end.

Or to paraphrase the late actor: Humphrey Bogart, in the film classic "Casablanca" - we'll always have Romans 5:8.

That is yours now - no need to wait...

My sole purpose on this Forum is to teach and preach the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have no interest in magnifying myself. I already know what is mine in Jesus Christ. I just want others to know.