Is Grace a Light for Jesus. [IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160624/512...

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
9c28116057f0672ef5bd8f36386d532a.jpg

I know Jesus is the Light of the world, but is Grace a way of sharing His Light?

Specifically the gratitude we give God for it, and the measure we show it to humanity?

Does it further the message of the Good News?

Going old school here, but imagine grace in place of the word light in this old song:

This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Hide it under a bushel? No!
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Don't let Satan blow it out,
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Shine all over
[name of town, or person]

I'm gonna let it shine
Shine all over
[name of town or person]

I'm gonna let it shine
Shine all over
[name of town or person]
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Let it shine til Jesus comes,
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
9c28116057f0672ef5bd8f36386d532a.jpg

I know Jesus is the Light of the world, but is Grace a way of sharing His Light?

Specifically the gratitude we give God for it, and the measure we show it to humanity?

Does it further the message of the Good News?

The Word of God is what lights the darkness of the world, and that Word became flesh in the person of Jesus Christ.

Grace is God choosing who will come to that light in faith believing unto salvation.

Proclaiming the good news of the light of Jesus and His words is God's means of bestowing His saving grace.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Is Grace a Light for Jesus. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160624/512...

[QUOTE="Nang, post: 0"]The Word of God is what lights the darkness of the world, and that Word became flesh in the person of Jesus Christ.

Grace is God choosing who will come to that light in faith believing unto salvation.

Proclaiming the good news of the light of Jesus and His words is God's means of bestowing His saving grace.[/QUOTE]

Nang,

Good point, but more specifically how we claim grace in our every day lives and bestow it to others.

As in, extending grace in our words and actions to others.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang,

Good point, but more specifically how we claim grace in our every day lives and bestow it to not hers.

As in, extending grace in our words and actions to others.

Grace is in the hands of God only. We who have been saved by His grace are commissioned to proclaim the Word of God, Jesus Christ, come in flesh to save His people. God will extend His grace through the preaching of that Gospel. Romans 10.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Grace is in the hands of God only. We who have been saved by His grace are commissioned to proclaim the Word of God, Jesus Christ, come in flesh to save His people. God will extend His grace through the preaching of that Gospel. Romans 10.

Does this view not undermine that Jesus commanded we Love one another. Is this command only relegated to people in a group with the same beliefs?

Jesus went out of the building as our human example and dispensed grace to the point it became a source of contention with the 12.

How can a message of hope for all mankind be relegated to simple beliefs?

If we are the BODY, should we not show grace to all?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Does this view not undermine that Jesus commanded we Love one another. Is this command only relegated to people in a group with the same beliefs?

Jesus went out of the building as our human example and dispensed grace to the point it became a source of contention with the 12.

How can a message of hope for all mankind be relegated to simple beliefs?

If we are the BODY, should we not show grace to all?

Of course we are to love others, and we do so by sharing the Truth of God with them.

However, grace to save the souls of others, resides in the hands and will of God.

He is Sovereign over saving grace. John 5:21

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Is Grace a Light for Jesus. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160624/512...

I agree, but implore you to understand that we are to reflect that grace in our extension of it to ALL. For Jesus didn't come for the 99 in the fold, but came for the 1 lost.

We extend His Love and Grace by showing it in word and deed. This is how we are to be known. We are the hands of compassion and Love as the Body governed by our Beautiful Jesus.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Word of God is what lights the darkness of the world, and that Word became flesh in the person of Jesus Christ.

Proclaiming the good news of the light of Jesus and His words is God's means of bestowing His saving grace.

But Nang, He chose all of us. It's not all of us that want that free gift.

The Gospel is for ALL, and has deeper implications for ALL of mankind.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What is the good news of your salvation? What do you tell people?