Invalidating the Prophecy of Daniel (Three Easy Stages to Eternal Damnation)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Preface in Parenthesis: (John 3:1-14, Nicodemus identified a caveat in the Gospel's Program, Genetic Dan does not have a legal right to live in the presence of an "Open Vision/Sign of the Lord's Coming", and Genetic Dan does not have a legal right to live in the Geographic Area that God will use for an "Open Vision/Sign of the Lord's Coming", based on Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit................(Matthew 26:36-39) Nicodemus eventually became a picture of the Lamb Slain in the Garden of Gethsemane, and Jesus gave him a drink of the hidden mana, to complete the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and the Euthanasia of Genetic Dan, at that geographic level, at that time.............(Mark 14:51-52) Nicodemus returns, only this time he has laid a claim for the Sign of Divorce/Lord's Body to exchange the Geographic Area of Offense for the Crucifixion of Jesus, however God rebuked his claim, based on the fact that Jesus was the mechanism to complete the Written Law, and Joseph cannot make a claim against the Written Law...............(Isiah 31:5-9) (The Written Law is Completed) The Population of the Jewish People is not the gospel's claim for the Sign of Divorce/Lord's Body, it is the 144,000 of Joseph, so you do not have a legal right to a Sign of Divorce based on the Jewish Population, it is as I've said, the lives of these people and usa are unimportant, all we need to do now is see what becomes necessary, it is as I've stated, we will transfer the title for the Sign of Divorce from the USA to China, most likely when you are ready to do more against the Antichrist, so soon (End of Preface))

DANIEL 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
I SAMUEL 3:1 And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was precious in those days; [there was] no open vision.

70 Weeks of Daniel's Prophecy (God to Jesus of Luke 3's Genealogy), were completed with the Crucifixion. Prophecy Solved. (Mark 15:35) When Jesus called out Elias on the Cross, it was to announce the completion of Daniel's Prophecy.

144,000 of Reuben (Measurement of God = 70 Weeks = Prophecy Solved)
144,000 of Benjamin (Measurement of Angel = 42 Months = Prophecy Ongoing)
144,000 of Joseph (Measurement of Man/Satan = 42 Months = Prophecy Not Fulfilled)

Lets Continue with Daniel's Prophecy (70 Weeks are Invalidated)

Nguyen%20Van%20Lem%20Zodiac%20Killer_zps957q0b46.jpg

Nguyen Van Lem = Zodiac Killer

DANIEL 9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
II CHRONICLES 26:15 And he made in Jerusalem engines, invented by cunning men, to be on the towers and upon the bulwarks, to shoot arrows and great stones withal. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong.

1968 to 1969 Death of Nguyen Van Lem, to 1977 the WOW Signal!, is Literal Fulfillment. The Measurement of the Angel is completed when God reveals the Lord's Body or Sign of Divorce/Babylon.

Ufo%20Guardian%20Falling%20Man_zpsh6pra0m7.jpg

Falling Man = UFO Guardian

DANIEL 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
ISAIAH 38:8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.

9/11/2001 Falling Man, to 3/8/2014 Flight 370 is Literal Fulfillment. The Measurement of the Angel is completed when God reveals the Lord's Body or Sign of Divorce/Babylon.

Lets Continue with Daniel's Prophecy (70 Weeks are Invalidated)

1952%20UFO%20Incident%20Philadelphia_zps0jlfq3md.jpg

1952 UFO Incident over Washington = City of Philadelphia USA

DANIEL 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
HEBREWS 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Jesus Christ
1st Resurrection of Antichrist
2nd Resurrection of Antichrist
3rd Resurrection of Antichrist

1. (Altered States religious hallucination) youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZGEvJPQ6A
2. (Abyss Deleted Scene) youtube.com/watch?v=VD3vOduCwu0
3. (AI Alien Scene) youtube.com/watch?v=ns3YRpeeGwI
4. (12 Monkeys Ending) youtube.com/watch?v=5Zht43WrCmk

1. Jewish People Driven from All Nations to the USA to Establish a Place for Jesus
2. 70 Years to End the Untoward Generation of Sin (Daniel's Prophecy Redundant)
3. 112 Prophecy of Saint Malachy and Allen C. Martin (change of president and popes)
4. Lost City/Continent of Atlantis, Nations Flee to Babylon/Mountains

Simplest Possible Terms:

1. 70 Weeks of Daniel to Crucifixion
2. 70 Years of Daniel to Sign of Divorce
3. 7 SEALS or One Week of Daniel to Complete Revelations

We have simply not reached the events of revelations at this level, we are very close but we have not reached the events of revelations. Nguyen Van Lem = 34 Years of Amos, Falling Man = 34 Years of Amos, so we do have absolute as well as relative indications such as Flight 370 + 42 Months = Mandrid Faultline Alignment with the Solar Eclipse on 8/21/2017. Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Invalidating the Prophecy of Daniel::Moving Forwards to Getting Rid of God

(Preface in Parenthesis: How many resurrections did Samuel Receive in the Gospel's Program? 1st he lead Israel, 2nd he returned to minister to Israel when he rebuked Saul, therefore God gives us Two Books of Samuel.................How many resurrections did John the Baptist receive in the Gospel's Program? We have Three Books of John, therefore John the Baptist received three resurrections..................Because we are given 70 Weeks, and then three divisions to mark 70 Weeks, many people believe that Jesus has a few more scheduled appearances..................God does not use Jesus anymore because God does not pay for all the sins of mankind arbitrary, so when Jesus came to pay for sin, God used John the Baptist to announce the limitation of payment for sin, this brings us to the Antichrist and the Sign of Divorce, back to topic)

70 Weeks (Dan. 9:24) = Jesus Called for Elias (Mark 15:35)
69 Weeks (Dan. 9:25) = Jesus says the Unknown Apostle is Martyred (John 19:26)
62 Weeks (Dan. 9:26) = Jesus says the Unknown Apostle will not See Death (Matthew 16:28)
1 Week (Dan. 9:27) = Jesus calls the Unknown Apostle the Corner Stone of his Church (John 21:7) (Completing 70 Weeks a 2nd Time)

Nguyen%20Van%20Lem%20Washington%20Monument_zpsthhuuoed.jpg

(Nicodemus was not referred to by Jesus as the Cornerstone of his Church, that was a technicality as a result of God using Jesus to complete the Written Law..........I am referred to as the Corner Stone of the church, based on the level of force you use against, I will sentence most of life in the USA to death, and remove your sign of divorce, and make it exceedingly difficult to obtain any more mercy as your lives come to close. So you will kill and suffer exceedingly to earn any favor from god. Right now I want no one to interfere with the incest/rape/murder, until we settle this score of suicide by antichrist. When I am give authority, hopefully I am just teleported to another country along with the sign of divorce, however I am willing to euthanize all presidents and members of congress from the 112th Presidency and Papacy, forwards (Allen C. Martin and Saint Malachy Prophecy), and then I will appoint Joe Biden or similar to fallback the chain of command and then we will move forward from there, so we need to see what is necessary, in the mean time, you must continue to use the ethnics, non-white races to to cause me suffering and death as often as possible, until we see how this situation is resolved, soon, unfortunately we have to wait until around 8/21/2017 until you develop the resolve to use more force against me in soliciting suicide, most recently you only killed a few american citizens with the elements of the earth by using force against me, we will begin to see much more soon) (when you are told to euthanize all the races of genetic dan, you will euthanize them as you are instructed, you will remove them from positions of the public trust and euthanized them as instructed for the safety and protection of the public, or if you are told to euthanize their children nationally and postpone the rest until a set season, your motivation for challenging my authority is simply the complete death of all persons in this continent with no sign of divorce, so there are levels of challenging god with suicide by antichrist, and desperation that is possible in challenging god we have yet to see, if that is necessary) (Back to Back, your first goals is to use enough lethal force against me to repeat the recent set of euthanasia, I have seen in the news, challenge them to do that, and maintain the stimulation of my mouth and rectum + the rest of the treatments, and the euthanasia should be maintained, so don't get soft on me, because a few hundred american citizens are deceased recently, and that is still fresh)

Jesus Crucifixion = Genetic Dan is Resolved (with Jewish Diaspora)
1st Resurrection = Genetic Dan is Resolved (some favor given to brown skinned asians)
2nd Resurrection = Judah (nations) are Resolved with Sign of Divorce
3rd Resurrection = Remnant of Judah is Resolved with Migration to Star Wormwood

(Genetic Dan has always been resolved as a curse incapable of receiving Joseph the Blessings, so the impact of that curse has been limited or expanded based on sin. Even though I intended to revisit the Brown Skinned Asian judgment with a repeat of the Vietnam War ................... God may give me more mercy so that we can go to Mars or a few planets and play around, so that will invalidate any mercy from God for any branch of Genetic Dan's Races or Darker Skin Colors, so we'll just have to see. Love and Blessings. (http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... but you did kill, Nguyen Van Lem, and that is satisfaction of the Law for Euthanasia, regardless of how that played out, I'll be taking less from God, if I continue to challenge that position ... so I need more ... and we'll have to resolve this issue of suicide by antichrist, here in the usa soon, when they are more willing to use greater measures of lethal force and elimination of my testimony here, and soon, so we are building to these event, soon) (TO THE UNKNOWN GOD).

Last edited:

False Prophet

Because they established their own righteousness, they did not submit themselves to the righteousness that comes from God.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Because they established their own righteousness, they did not submit themselves to the righteousness that comes from God.

(Three Resurrections like Zachariah/Zacharias or John the Baptist to complete a conviction in the discernment of God's Mercy in the process of faith, or specifically with the Antichrist in the Sign of Divorce and the Mercy of Migration to Star Wormwood for 5 Months)

JOHN 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
JOHN 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with [his] finger wrote on the ground, [as though he heard them not].
JOHN 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
JOHN 8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
JOHN 8:9 And they which heard [it], being convicted by [their own] conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, [even] unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

(Exodus 8:26-27) Nostradamus called the First Resurrection of Moses at the End of Time: "Pau Nay Loron" or Pharaoh, that is because Jesus began the declaration of his Express Image as the redemption of the Hebrews from Egypt. (Jesus describes Three Resurrections of Moses, Paralleling, John the Baptist) ("Pau Nay Loron" or Nguyen Van Lem, God allowed to be Martyred).

ISAIAH 30:30 And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of [his] anger, and [with] the flame of a devouring fire, [with] scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.
ISAIAH 30:31 For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, [which] smote with a rod.
ISAIAH 30:32 And [in] every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the LORD shall lay upon him, [it] shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it.
ISAIAH 30:33 For Tophet [is] ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made [it] deep [and] large: the pile thereof [is] fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

(Acts 5:34-36) Nostradamus called the Second Resurrection of Moses at the End of Time: "Hifter", or the Assyrian that God gave the Rod of Joseph to proclaim judgment for all nations at the end of time ... (Moses was expelled from Egypt before God gave him the Rod of Joseph/Staff, so that he became an Assyrian)(F in "Hifter" = Falling Man 9/11/2001).

JUDGES 3:26 And Ehud escaped while they tarried, and passed beyond the quarries, and escaped unto Seirath.
JUDGES 3:27 And it came to pass, when he was come, that he blew a trumpet in the mountain of Ephraim, and the children of Israel went down with him from the mount, and he before them.
JUDGES 3:28 And he said unto them, Follow after me: for the LORD hath delivered your enemies the Moabites into your hand. And they went down after him, and took the fords of Jordan toward Moab, and suffered not a man to pass over.

(Luke 4:25-26) Nostradamus called the Third Resurrection of Moses at the End of Time: "Mabus", because God did not allow Moses to pass over the Jordan, he used Moab as a witness (as a picture of Judah). (Mabus = Septa Bus = Seirath/Sarepta, initial geographic expression for the Sign of Divorce in the City of Philadelphia as Revelation Indicates).
The Nations are in no way being blessed for its Theological Reassignments of the Gospels or its Empirical Reassignments for the Hebrews,etc, Napoleon, Hitler, Bush's War on Terrorism, are inconsequential, what you are left with is: Non-Whites/Ethnics baring false witness, and committing suicide by using any level of force against me at all, when these people are euthanized, they go away for a while and then the process is repeated, this will happen until the expression of Joseph is increased and assisted suicide at the global level is necessary.

1. Theological Reassignment of the Gospel's Purposes
2. Empirical Reassignment of the Gospel's People (the Hebrews)
3. Declarative Reassignment of the Gospel's Intentions (Sons of Man, substituted for Non-Whites/Ethnics)

None of the above has any value with God, Napoleon/Hitler/George Bush's Anti-Terrorism, are all unimportant. God only gives value to Moses's Three Resurrections as an indication for the Events of Revelation. We have to settle this score of Suicide by Antichrist soon, so I don't want to put any pressure on these people, so they can die beautifully and contribute to my authority on a much larger scale, soon. (Watch the bodies in our nightly walks, the more these people make me suffer and cause me death, more they will die in return, what do you think happened before their races and the usa was targeted recently in just a small example of assisted suicide). Love and Blessings (At some point you began to dictate to God, what is important and what is not important, so that you elevated certain peoples as a payment for sin, all the result of sin, and created these terrorism movements so that people serve as a payment for sin, more than Genetic Dan during the Events of Revelation) (If God doesn't allow the Antichrist to die, then nothing you do against the Antichrist matters, your lives become unimportant, and you will simply die in greater numbers until you stop causing the Antichrist suffering and pain and death, so keep them on the attack and watch them die, easy enough? Maintain the Level of Force).

Last edited: