In the quest for truth, many of you erroneously delight in the Old Testament:

Gurucam

In the quest for truth, many of you erroneously delight in the Old Testament:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

The above confirms that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is not at all in the Old Testament nor is it every where in the KJV N.T.

The above confirms that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was made available only to His Saints. Saints are Christians, i.e. the chosen few, not the many called.

This mystery was given only to the disciples, in very private session among only them. Therefore it was intended that the disciple would be Saints. This is when the hidden mysteries came to earth among those people, not before:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Would you guys deny the above absolutely clear revelation from the KJV N.T. so as to esteem, use, promote and invoke man-made false beliefs and corruption (in the name of Christianity)?

Gurucam

There can be no full gospel church. This is an anti-Christ idea and projection.

One cannot have two masters. One is either an O.T. person or a N.T. person.

The O.T. (flawed first covenant) is anchored on righteousness that is with the ten commandments. The N.T. (the New covenant) is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.