In Light Of The Truth

CherubRam

In Light Of The Truth

Psalm 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Proverbs 6:23
For this command is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and correction and instruction are the way to life,

Job 22:28
What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways.

Job 33:30
to turn them back from the pit, that the light of life may shine on them.

John 3:21
But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Ephesians 5:9
(for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth)

1 John 2:8
Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and in you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining.

John 1:9
The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.

God of Truth Amen

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Psalm 31:5
Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.

Isaiah 65:16
That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

John 14:17
the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

John 15:26
“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of Truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

1 John 4:6
We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of falsehood.

[FONT=&quot]In Light Of The Truth[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 119:105[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 6:23[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For this command is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and correction and instruction are the way to life,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job 22:28[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job 33:30[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to turn them back from the pit, that the light of life may shine on them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 3:21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ephesians 5:9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 John 2:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and in you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 1:9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God of Truth Amen[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 32:4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 31:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 65:16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 14:17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 15:26[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of Truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 16:13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But when he, the Spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 John 4:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of falsehood.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I thought maybe someone would like to see scriptural links, that show the word "LIGHT" being used as a parable.

Most fundamental is that 'God' himself is LIGHT. - naturally then as various passages purport,...his word, that which proceeds from 'Himself' is true,....having the light of truth, in essence and form. The spirit of truth would communicate this truth to us as 'reality', subjectively speaking, in any given context.

CherubRam

Most fundamental is that 'God' himself is LIGHT. - naturally then as various passages purport,...his word, that which proceeds from 'Himself' is true,....having the light of truth, in essence and form. The spirit of truth would communicate this truth to us as 'reality', subjectively speaking, in any given context.

Very good.