In beginning

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Ziv 21. It is Yom. Omer 36.

In beginning

from right to left, the first word of the Torah Portion by the same name from the book of the same name the first book of the Torah.

בראשית

eh ay (eh, ei) E
Bereisheet
Bereishit
Bereshit

Shalom.

Jacob

Tnkrbl123!

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Ziv 21. It is Yom. Omer 36.

In beginning

from right to left, the first word of the Torah Portion by the same name from the book of the same name the first book of the Torah.

בראשית

eh ay (eh, ei) E
Bereisheet
Bereishit
Bereshit

Shalom.

Jacob

ok....so what is your question or what is the point? What are you trying to discuss here?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
yes.... so what are you trying to discuss on this thread? What would you like people to reply to? is there a specific question or point you are trying to make?

I was simply teaching.

Is there anything that you do not understand or that you would like to understand?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I haven't given up the possibility that you might be 'Trolling posters,' although? You know, kind of 'toying around with peoples minds.'

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I haven't given up the possibility that you might be 'Trolling posters,' although? You know, kind of 'toying around with peoples minds.'

it doesn't make sense what you just said here
I don't know the computer logic or programming rather behind what you are saying
I am a member of or on this website

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
it doesn't make sense what you just said here
I don't know the computer logic or programming rather behind what you are saying
I am a member of or on this website

You're either:

Mentally ill
Drug addicted
Trolling
Immature
Alcoholic
Emotionally disturbed

Which one of these do you identify the most with?