If you don't hate the federal gov yet, how about this?

rougueone

Do not hate anyone R.C. For these are simple men and women. Pray for them.

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 1 Timothy 2

======

It is often said that God ordains the "institution of government" and, therefore, supports all governments as institutions. However, this is not correct. God recognizes that chaos results when sinful humans are left free to do what is right in their own eyes, and, therefore, ordains the principle of authority. He then appoints individuals to exercise that authority in various areas of our lives. He holds these individuals personally responsible for their exercise of the authority he gives them and, in scripture, at least, appears largely to ignore the corporate mechanisms through which they exert their authority.

This can be seen from a careful examination of the three New Testament passages commonly urged as proof that God ordains government institutions. For instance, Romans 13:1-2 teaches that every "authority" (KJV "power") is ordained by God, so that those who resist authority oppose the ordinance of God. What is divinely ordained, however, is "authority," not governmental institutions, as is clarified in verses 3 through 6, which speak of individual "rulers" who are "servants of God" and bear authority or power as his "ministers," not of "government" or governmental institutions. Similarly, in I Peter 2:13-14, after first saying that we should submit to every "institution" (so in NASB; "ordinance" in KJV) of men, Peter goes on to define the institutions to which he is referring as "a king as the one who is in authority" and "governors as sent by him" (NASB). So, once again, it is asserted that the "authority" to which we should submit rests upon individual rulers, not corporate governmental institutions. Likewise, in I Timothy 2:1-2, we are instructed to pray for "kings and all who are in authority" � the individuals themselves, not the Sanhedrin or Roman Senate or United States Congress as a corporate body. Once again, the authority is said to rest in the individuals.
http://www.christian-oneness.org/essays/rulers_appointed.html

republicanchick

Do not hate anyone R.C. For these are simple men and women. Pray for them.

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 1 Timothy 2

======

It is often said that God ordains the "institution of government" and, therefore, supports all governments as institutions. However, this is not correct. God recognizes that chaos results when sinful humans are left free to do what is right in their own eyes, and, therefore, ordains the principle of authority. He then appoints individuals to exercise that authority in various areas of our lives. He holds these individuals personally responsible for their exercise of the authority he gives them and, in scripture, at least, appears largely to ignore the corporate mechanisms through which they exert their authority.

This can be seen from a careful examination of the three New Testament passages commonly urged as proof that God ordains government institutions. For instance, Romans 13:1-2 teaches that every "authority" (KJV "power") is ordained by God, so that those who resist authority oppose the ordinance of God. What is divinely ordained, however, is "authority," not governmental institutions, as is clarified in verses 3 through 6, which speak of individual "rulers" who are "servants of God" and bear authority or power as his "ministers," not of "government" or governmental institutions. Similarly, in I Peter 2:13-14, after first saying that we should submit to every "institution" (so in NASB; "ordinance" in KJV) of men, Peter goes on to define the institutions to which he is referring as "a king as the one who is in authority" and "governors as sent by him" (NASB). So, once again, it is asserted that the "authority" to which we should submit rests upon individual rulers, not corporate governmental institutions. Likewise, in I Timothy 2:1-2, we are instructed to pray for "kings and all who are in authority" � the individuals themselves, not the Sanhedrin or Roman Senate or United States Congress as a corporate body. Once again, the authority is said to rest in the individuals.
http://www.christian-oneness.org/essays/rulers_appointed.html

I fail to see how this pertains to OP

++​