If any man preach any other gospel let him be accursed (anathema)

beameup

But though we, or an angel from heaven,
preach any other gospel unto you than that which
we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again,
If any man preach any other gospel unto you than
that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:8-9

But I Paul certify you, brethren, that the gospel
which was preached of me is not after man.
For I neither received it of man, neither was
I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:11-12

Last edited:

CherubRam

I do not disagree, but there is just one little problem; the Catholics made changes to scriptures.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Well, everyone who comes to God through Jesus, are taught by God as Paul was.

Did you receive the revelation from Heaven as Paul (and Peter) did?

If not then you are a man follower who seeks to introduce another gospel.

LA

beameup

I do not disagree, but there is just one little problem; the Catholics made changes to scriptures.

Textus Receptus = King James Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel
unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:8-9 KJV

Sounds like a sorry, baseless excuse you are making.

beameup

A person studying the bible should make themselves aware of the changes the Catholics made to scriptures. Get a study bible.

Sounds like a lame excuse to discredit the Holy Scriptures
so that you can "create" your own "gospel".

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... ... ... ... Euthanasia, enough force has not been used against me to satisfy any language of title transfer for "heart of judah", the change in location for the Sign of Divorce, this should also invalidate Aaron's ability to repent, ensuring euthanasia for their corresponding Genetic Line, when the 5 months of Revelation begins, and the people are purified. You need to be faithful and keep the level of force persistence, we may have the opportunity to settle this score once and for all in a few days when they are most likely to attack, then encourage them to attack, most likely 9/11, perhaps that is how long we have to wait to settle this score)

(Joint Title Transfers, of "Head of the Priesthood" and "Heart of Judah")

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani (Joint Titles Transfered from Ephraim, like they were transferred from Levites in the previous generation for sin)

II SAMUEL 5:14 And these [be] the names of those that were born unto him in Jerusalem; Shammua, and Shobab, and Nathan, and Solomon,
II SAMUEL 5:15 Ibhar also, and Elishua, and Nepheg, and Japhia,
II SAMUEL 5:16 And Elishama, and Eliada, and Eliphalet.
II SAMUEL 5:17 But when the Philistines heard that they had anointed David king over Israel, all the Philistines came up to seek David; and David heard [of it], and went down to the hold.
II SAMUEL 5:18 The Philistines also came and spread themselves in the valley of Rephaim.

Anathema Maranatha (Joint Titles Transferred from Aaron to Manasseh as a picture of Joseph, (in part the titles belongs to Joseph, to confirm the covenant, when this happens Aaron's Repentance is invalidated)

EXODUS 6:19 And the sons of Merari; Mahali and Mushi: these [are] the families of Levi according to their generations.
EXODUS 6:20 And Amram took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and Moses: and the years of the life of Amram [were] an hundred and thirty and seven years.
EXODUS 6:21 And the sons of Izhar; Korah, and Nepheg, and Zichri.
EXODUS 6:22 And the sons of Uzziel; Mishael, and Elzaphan, and Zithri.
EXODUS 6:23 And Aaron took him Elisheba, daughter of Amminadab, sister of Naashon, to wife; and she bare him Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.
EXODUS 6:24 And the sons of Korah; Assir, and Elkanah, and Abiasaph: these [are] the families of the Korhites.
EXODUS 6:25 And Eleazar Aaron's son took him [one] of the daughters of Putiel to wife; and she bare him Phinehas: these [are] the heads of the fathers of the Levites according to their families.
EXODUS 6:26 These [are] that Aaron and Moses, to whom the LORD said, Bring out the children of Israel from the land of Egypt according to their armies.

Antipas/Putiel/Phinehas (End of Pharoah), can also mean "Anathema" end of Aaron's Walk of Faith. "Dan, Manasseh, Levites, Ephraim, Aaron, Joseph" those are the official title transfers of "Head of the Priesthood", now because God is completing Aaron's Conviction (War with God/Book of War), when God has to out of necessity change the "Heart of Judah" the location where he shows the Sign of Divorce, then God also invalidates Aaron's Repentance. We talked about euthanasia of their Genetic Line and Church Clergy as the New Testament defines Aaron, however, God has not illustrated any killing, what I mean to say is, God has not given me a resurrected body at this level, or God has not moved the Lord's Body as a form of rebuke, so I don't have a legal claim, rather God does not have a legal claim for euthanasia of Aaron, like God has a legal claim for euthanasia of Genetic Dan at his level, so we'll hopefully settle this score, as a result of their sin, when they are most likely to attack with enough force, soon.
Off Topic
(RACA, can satisfy a division in the judgment in relation to the title transfer of "Head of the Priesthood", as hebrews describes. Like the statement from 2Samuel above, "Rephaim", to Hate your Brother, God has been finished judging Genetic Dan for sometime, ethnic suicide takes a fever pitch, when God eliminates "Suicide by Antichrist" this is the following relationships below)

Sons of Man God used to give the Written Law of the Gospel = Levites, which were at war with Ephraim (scribes), and Judah (various nations in opposition) (God calls this Phase RACA).
2. Son of Man God uses to state the completed written Gospel = Joseph, where are at war with Genetic Dan (God's People, meaning no judgement from Jesus), and Aaron (Corruptible Priests) (God calls this Phase Anathema or Arimathaea, Mark 15:34)

Ephraim (hebrews), Judah (generic cascausians) are not given euthanasia, because God did not have the 144,000 of Joseph in view, nor does God refer to them as unjudgeable by calling them them his people like the races of Genetic Dan. The principal war tribes of the New Testament are Genetic Dan and Aaron, so you will not find their names directly written into the Tribes accounting in the Book of Revelation. True the conviction is not settled, but God has already completed the Gospel, with the full expression of resolution for all principal war tribes.

II SAMUEL 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow: behold, [it is] written in the book of Jasher.)
REVELATION 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

God declares the Principal War Tribes in the Old Testament, are resolved, when the 144,000 of Joseph comes into view, that is when the New Testament began, Euthanasia is not voiced as the reward since their judgment took place principally before the events of the New Testament and God does not refer to them by the limitation of "his people or the cursed generations". Ephraim is the Tribe of David or Root of David, 1Kings11:32, Ephraim is not accounted with the Tribes in Revelation, because a remission of offense took place, that is to say, when the title of Head of the Priesthood transferred from Ephraim, it was counted as a sin, then God does not count that sin in revelations.

REVELATION 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
REVELATION 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelations address the Principal War Tribes of the Old Testament in a parable, and it does the same for the Principal War Tribes of the New Testament. 2Chronicles2:13-14, Aaron/Huram and Genetic Dan, Aaron is finally resolved as a War Tribe with the Sign of Divorce in the City of Philadelphia in Revelation, the only initial location for the Sign of Divorce that God has paid the price for, the nations of earth God has in view, may pay with euthanasia of Genetic Dan in due season.

(It depends to what degree God expresses the end of "Suicide by Antichrist", that will depend on the suicide of Aaron and the Title Transfer as a result of their sin. As I've stated, without the cooperation of the authorities and media, there won't be any/many demonstration as "Suicide by Antichrist" is phased out (but we must also satisfy this conviction). Therefore there will be periodic announcements of my goals, and euthanasia, then once the Sign of Divorce moves to China (maybe combine the convictions, so the gospel program is simply concluded, it depends on what God uses to facilitate my goals), I'll repeat the initial process of voicing my goals more eloquently with demonstrations ... ... ... ... we'll have to resolve this soon, as I've stated, in terms of euthanasia, there not using enough force, other than our nightly walks, some random stuff involving lethal force not really periodic enough, and bleeding me from my mouth and rectum with verichips) Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Sounds like a lame excuse to discredit the Holy Scriptures
so that you can "create" your own "gospel".

Laziness in studying the scriptures leads to stupid comments.

beameup

Laziness in studying the scriptures leads to stupid comments.
Yes stupid comments like blaming the Catholics and laziness on your part for not knowing
that the Early Church Fathers can easily validate the authenticity of the Scriptures
l-o-n-g before the formation of the Catholic State Religion in the 4th century AD.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A person studying the bible should make themselves aware of the changes the Catholics made to scriptures. Get a study bible.

The changes made are so small that it does not matter. The purpose was to tie up minor loose ends in the literature, and have no bearing on any interpretation.
The major thing which the Church did was add apocrypha to the canon, which was later taken out- but not necessarily by the Reformists. They tucked the books in the back for reference :plain:

The KJV is a standard in many churches, but the 'KJV Only' crowd are frankly just extremists.

I.S.I.T.

There has already been, and even now there is a lot of perverting of the gospel of Jesus Christ by carnally minded men who have not the Spirit of God. They add to, or take away from the words of God to support their own doctrines and traditions taught by the perceptions of carnally minded men.

I believe one of the major perversions today is the turning of the message of Gods grace into a sort of license to sin, as it is also written "ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness."

CherubRam

Yes stupid comments like blaming the Catholics and laziness on your part for not knowing
that the Early Church Fathers can easily validate the authenticity of the Scriptures
l-o-n-g before the formation of the Catholic State Religion in the 4th century AD.
Catholic, The term catholic (Greek katholikos, “universal,” from katholou, “in general”) It was first used in the letter of St. Ignatius of Antioch to the Smyrnaeans in about 110 AD. In the first century AD sun worship was universally believed. Christianity at that time was only a small minority.
The term was later used by Clement of Alexandria in his Stromata (Miscellanies). The word "Catholic" seems to have been established in the beginning of the 3rd century.
According to late Roman writers, the deity Cath was the sun goddess of the Etruscans in Italy.
Pope Gregory and Paganism.
The attitude of the Catholic Church toward paganism is best summed up by Pope Gregory the Great, in his words to a missionary: “You must not interfere with any traditional belief or religious observance that can be harmonized with Christianity.”
Not only were the Congregations divided by Gnosticism, but enticed by philosophy and paganism also, and there were geographic divisions as well.
Pope Gregory 540 – 12 March 604.

What were the Pagan beliefs harmonized with Christianity? Maybe the answer can be found by comparing Orthodox Judaism to Paganism.