" I Am the Truth"

Truster

Messiah declared, “I AM THE TRUTH”. The truth is revealed to us by the WORD, by the revealed will of the Eternal Almighty. Those that have been set free by truth have met with Him the Saviour of their soul. They recognise the truth and follow after the truth,“ My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:’’ This simply means the sheep recognise the truth when they hear or read it. A sign of salvation is the recognition and love of the truth. It must be added that recognition and knowledge of truth is not a sign of salvation. I have met many cult members that quote and recognise scripture, but they have not been savingly affected by nor have a love of the truth.

Those that have been savingly affected by the truth:

They wait on the truth:
Psalm 25:5 “Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the Elohim of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.”

They worship in truth:
John 4:23 “But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.”

They are set free by the truth:
John 8:32 “…and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

They wear truth as a belt:
Ephesians 6:14 “Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness…”

Yet on here there is no love of the truth. Every post extolling the Truth that is the Son is mocked, condemned and denied. He who sits on high will have you in derision and He will laugh when you call on Him who you have mocked.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:
Yah Veh shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath,
and vex them in his sore displeasure.​

Repent and trust.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In Hebrew, the word TRUTH is Aleph Mem Tav, or EMET.

Death is Met, or Mem Tav.

​You need to start posting in plain English. TOL isn't the place for lengthy gibberish like this. I also took you off this thread for derailing it. If you keep posting gibberish you will wear out your welcome here.

God's Truth

Messiah declared, “I AM THE TRUTH”. The truth is revealed to us by the WORD, by the revealed will of the Eternal Almighty. Those that have been set free by truth have met with Him the Saviour of their soul. They recognise the truth and follow after the truth,“ My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:’’ This simply means the sheep recognise the truth when they hear or read it. A sign of salvation is the recognition and love of the truth. It must be added that recognition and knowledge of truth is not a sign of salvation. I have met many cult members that quote and recognise scripture, but they have not been savingly affected by nor have a love of the truth.

Those that have been savingly affected by the truth:

They wait on the truth:
Psalm 25:5 “Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the Elohim of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.”

They worship in truth:
John 4:23 “But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.”

They are set free by the truth:
John 8:32 “…and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

They wear truth as a belt:
Ephesians 6:14 “Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness…”

Yet on here there is no love of the truth. Every post extolling the Truth that is the Son is mocked, condemned and denied. He who sits on high will have you in derision and He will laugh when you call on Him who you have mocked.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:
Yah Veh shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath,
and vex them in his sore displeasure.​

Repent and trust.

There is not one scripture that says what you base all your beliefs on. Nowhere in the Bible does it say God saves unbelievers. It is not there, yet you say you love the truth and you condemn others for what you cannot do.

Truster

Everything I am and have is firmly based on this.The evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of the Messiah alone.

God's Truth

Everything I am and have is firmly based on this.The evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of the Messiah alone.

Your beliefs are not based on the word of God. Your beliefs are what you pick and chose from false teachers who tickled your ear.