I actually like/appreciate the way Republicans "attack" each other

lighthouse99

Yeh, it's interesting how the liberals are always pointing accusatory fingers @ the Rs, saying they are always "attacking"

And this is a bad thing?! I don't think so. What is bad is when you decline to "attack" someone who has done egregious harm--harm to the Constitution, harm to the people, harm to security (Hillary Clinton).

No, what is really appalling is that Sanders is so nice to Hillary and wants us all to forget about that silly email situation that just made our country vulnerable to foreign enemy ATTACK, that's all

and etc, etc.

So i really respect the way the Republicans "attack" one another when they see that something wrong or potentially wrong has been done or said. True, if they only do it for political gain, that's not too good. But i would rather have these "attacks" than--people who seem to just be... well, the word is cronyism

:luigi:

lighthouse99

Ds won't speak out against ea other because they are afraid it will cause the attacked one (the one they attack) to--speak the truth about THEM

and that is a big :shocked::shocked::shocked: to those who live in their nice little glass houses

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

I tend to believe the reason that Democrats are a far more harmonious group is that our cause is just, placing us nearer to Heaven than those unwashed, conservative, barbarian hordes!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeh, it's interesting how the liberals are always pointing accusatory fingers @ the Rs, saying they are always "attacking"

And this is a bad thing?! I don't think so. What is bad is when you decline to "attack" someone who has done egregious harm--harm to the Constitution, harm to the people, harm to security (Hillary Clinton).

No, what is really appalling is that Sanders is so nice to Hillary and wants us all to forget about that silly email situation that just made our country vulnerable to foreign enemy ATTACK, that's all

and etc, etc.

So i really respect the way the Republicans "attack" one another when they see that something wrong or potentially wrong has been done or said. True, if they only do it for political gain, that's not too good. But i would rather have these "attacks" than--people who seem to just be... well, the word is cronyism

You could write a little bigger, your small font is hard to read.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I tend to believe that reason that Democrats are a far more harmonious group is that our cause is just, placing us nearer to Heaven that those unwashed conservative hordes!

That's insane :rotfl:

lighthouse99

I tend to believe the reason that Democrats are a far more harmonious group is that our cause is just, placing us nearer to Heaven than those unwashed, conservative, barbarian hordes!

you are in for a big shock when you meet God and end up going the other way

anyone who promotes the murder of children in the womb is not going to go a/where within a million miles of Heaven, that is one thing i do not merely believe but KNOW

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
you are in for a big shock when you meet God and end up going the other way

anyone who promotes the murder of children in the womb is not going to go a/where within a million miles of Heaven, that is one thing i do not merely believe but KNOW

Why are conservative so quick to resort to personal attacks?

Do they really think that this angry, unloving attitude in their posts reflects the Christ-like example presented in the Bible?

lighthouse99

Why are conservative so quick to resort to personal attacks?

Do they really think that this angry, unloving attitude in their posts reflects the Christ-like example presented in the Bible?

it is no sin to get angry at evils like baby killing

nice try

accuser of the brethren

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
it is no sin to get angry at evils like baby killing

nice try

accuser of the brethren
A society that defends its right to have assault rifles which have only one deadly purpose, has lost the moral authority to legislate women to have full term pregnancies!

lighthouse99

A society that defends its right to have assault rifles which have only one deadly purpose, has lost the moral authority to legislate women to have full term pregnancies!

i see you have accidentally posted this comment in an American forum rather than on al-BagdadiTheology.com

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
i see you have accidentally posted this comment in an American forum rather than on al-BagdadiTheology.com
Let me get this straight, "Lighthouse99" would object to the government limiting his "right to bear arms," but wants that same government to force women to have full term pregnancies - based on his, not their, religious principles.