Hypocritical

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As advertised on this forum, over and over.

Only One God (No Trinity)

Jesus will Deny your Worship of himself on the Last Day Go to quranicwarners.org

I said
Something is very hypocritical in here. I get banned for every saying the word trinity. while the muslims can advertise.

No wonder I don't understand the new rules of conversation. And no one will explain it to me.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Jesus will Deny your Worship of himself on the Last Day Go to quranicwarners.org

I said
Something is very hypocritical in here. I get banned for every saying the word trinity. while the muslims can advertise.

No wonder I don't understand the new rules of conversation. And no one will explain it to me.

pay attention

1. delete this thread

2. leave the discussions about the trinity for other forums

3. quit whining

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

I said

Muslims only believe Jesus was a human prophet. Their religion patently denies the Trinity, whereas Christians just commit heresy when they misinterpret their Godhead.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm just trying to find out what the rules are. There are threads running poles on the trinity, now there is advertisments all over the board. I mention trinity in a conversation and I get banned. I just don't understand. And no body will explain it to me. Is that asking to much?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Muslims only believe Jesus was a human prophet. Their religion patently denies the Trinity, whereas Christians just commit heresy when they misinterpret their Godhead.

I said
Could you tell me why I keep getting banned for just mentioning the word trinity? Or women, I get banned for that also. This used to be a good forum where you could discuss any subject that has to do with the bible. Now if I say anything they call it disruptive. And I don't know what that means.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Qur'an also claims that Jesus died a natural death, but it doesn't specify where he died. I believe that is a grave mistake.

They make the claim that the New Testament was fabricated by Jewish heretics in Rome during the 1st Century, based on the notion that there were many books that were, in fact, produced by them.
Those scriptures don't even fall under Apocrypha, they were either outright tossed or buried beneath the Vatican.

It should be obvious to any religious historian that Mohammad gathered the bias from worshipers of Diana, who were in Rome and Greece and reported it to the Arabs. That observation is also what gave rise to the notion that Diana is the Idolatress of Babylon.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
They make the claim that the New Testament was fabricated by Jewish heretics in Rome during the 1st Century, based on the notion that there were many books that were, in fact, produced by them.
Those scriptures don't even fall under Apocrypha, they were either outright tossed or buried beneath the Vatican.

It should be obvious to any religious historian that Mohammad gathered the bias from worshipers of Diana, who were in Rome and Greece and reported it to the Arabs. That observation is also what gave rise to the notion that Diana is the Idolatress of Babylon.

I said
Is that why Babylon is called a her?
Rev 18:9-10
9 "The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning,
10 "standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.'
(NKJ)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I said
Is that why Babylon is called a her?
Rev 18:9-10
9 "The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning,
10 "standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.'
(NKJ)

The major red flag is that Diana was a moon goddess.

I find it interesting, and likely, that she has some significance with Mohammad, but it's not enough for me to conclude that Islam is the Idolatress of Babylon.

It could be simply connecting dots where there is no image to be had, if that makes sense :idunno:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A Christian must be forthwith(straight forward) honest and open and truthful.

Acts 9:18
18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
(KJV)

John 1:47
47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!
(KJV)

1 Pet 2:1-3

1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
(KJV)