How To Get To Heaven Before You Die

WeberHome

-
Apparently it's possible to obtain citizenship in the kingdom of God prior to one's passing; or otherwise the two statements below would be just as false as telling someone that a cotton tee shirt is bullet proof.

John 5:24 . . I assure you; those who listen to my message, and believe in God who sent me, have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.

Col 1:13-14 . .He delivered us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
while it may be true that our names are in the book of life
-they can be removed
-based on what we do
-it ain't over til it is over

WeberHome

while it may be true that our names are in the book of life -they can be removed -based on what we do -it ain't over til it is over

Maybe your citizenship in the kingdom of God can be lost; but not mine. Note the word "never" in Christ's statement.

John 5:24 . . I assure you; those who listen to my message, and believe in God who sent me, have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.

Webster's defines "never" as: not ever, at no time, not in any degree, not under any condition.

Here it is again:

John 10:27-28 . . My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish,

FYI: Eternal life is impervious to death. If that were not true, it would be possible to assassinate God; viz: not even God can kill eternal life. So then, people who have eternal life as per Christ's statements can't lose it because in order for them to lose their eternal life, it would be necessary to abort the living thing that was born in them as per John 3:3-8; which of course is impossible.

If you were the Devil I'd reprimand you for attempting to mislead me; but I rather suspect you just don't know any better.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=