Horrific Mass Rape Case by Muslim hidden by Canada's English Media

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hmmm, in reference to the video, it's sickening that instead of condemning rapists they are making excuses for them. I couldn't care less what a barbaric group of men think about women in our culture.

Nazaroo

It may seem attractive to be muslim for a young horny boy. They may see an opportunity for free rape sex; free women.

No LEGITIMATE religion would knowingly provide any excuse for criminal acts.

But one ILLEGITIMATE para-military cult does.

Nazaroo

Hmmm, in reference to the video, it's sickening that instead of condemning rapists they are making excuses for them. I couldn't care less what a barbaric group of men think about women in our culture.

Yes, making excuses or 'explanations' that shuffle away from personal accountability
and culpability for horrific violent crime is as sickening as the crime.

CherubRam

So, Muslims do not know that it is wrong to rape, torture, and murder. More likely it is because they are of a very low moral grade.

Nazaroo

So, Muslims do not know that it is wrong to rape, torture, and murder. More likely it is because they are of a very low moral grade.

Yes I think its fair to expect that anyone over 20 ought to know that imposing their will
upon an unwilling person is wrong.

I'm talking about sexual aggressiveness.
We aren't animals, and we have community conventions and rules for a reason.
That reason involves respecting others, recognition of the importance of consent,
and other factors.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It may seem attractive to be muslim for a young horny boy. They may see an opportunity for free rape sex; free women.

Rape isn't about sex ... it is just a method for barbarians to humiliate and assault women. They need to assert their authority and power.

musterion

Rape isn't about sex ... it is just a method for barbarians to humiliate and assault women. They need to assert their authority and power.

If it was only about humiliation and assault, authority and power, they would simply beat women up. There'd be no need to waste time tearing off a struggling woman's clothes, much less pulling down their own pants and spending time risking capture while raping her.

No, it IS first and foremost about lust. They've just received religious approval to use assault and violence to get it. Until you accept that fact, you'll never see it for the truly barbaric evil it really is.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, it IS first and foremost about lust. They've just received religious approval to use assault and violence to get it. Until you accept that fact, you'll never see it for the truly barbaric evil it really is.

Oh, I AM the one who actually sees it for the evil, barbaric act it is and understand perfectly well what motivates it. And no, it's not about lust, but about power and humiliation. You are simply wrong on this issue ... and giving rape the motivator of "lust" takes the responsibility away from the aggressor by appealing to their humanity.

1PeaceMaker

If it was only about humiliation and assault, authority and power, they would simply beat women up.

Then why were men raped at Abu Grhaib? It was only about those things.

There'd be no need to waste time tearing off a struggling woman's clothes, much less pulling down their own pants and spending time risking capture while raping her.
Wasting time? We are talking about a sadist satisfying their lust for the pain of others. I'm sure they wish they could make it last forever. It stimulates the pleasure centers of their perverse brains.

No, it IS first and foremost about lust.

Was the Aztec practice of cannibalism first and foremost about hunger?

They've just received religious approval to use assault and violence to get it. Until you accept that fact, you'll never see it for the truly barbaric evil it really is.

The religious approval angle is really dark. Darker than any single rape act itself.

1PeaceMaker

Oh, I AM the one who actually sees it for the evil, barbaric act it is and understand perfectly well what motivates it. And no, it's not about lust, but about power and humiliation. You are simply wrong on this issue ... and giving rape the motivator of "lust" takes the responsibility away from the aggressor by appealing to their humanity.

The rapist radical may mistakenly believe he's serving his own power, but he's really serving the power of the religion that approves of it.

Nazaroo

I believe there are a range of sexual assault crimes, which are done for a range of reasons,
sometimes mixed, and sometimes even the perpetrator operates under different or mixed motives
at different times.

Nothing changes the fact that they are individually criminally culpable for their crimes,
and so are those who enable them, aid and abet them, or fail to report them.

And nothing changes the fact that government officials are accountable and culpable for
crimes committed by immigrants that they have allowed to enter a Western country.