highway to hell theologically correct

way 2 go

U.S.—A recent survey performed by CCLI confirmed that AC/DC’s hard rock classic “Highway to Hell” is more theologically accurate than 96% of the songs that most worship bands play on any given Sunday.

The study examined over 800 songs and compared their theology to the Scriptures, and found that the Australian rock group’s 1979 classic was “significantly more accurate” than over 96% of them.

“While modern worship songs tend to contain little theology, an anemic view of sin, and a poor understanding of the work of the Holy Spirit, ‘Highway to Hell’ has a very biblical view of the doctrine of hell,” a CCLI rep said. “Lead singer Bon Scott had a clear understanding of man’s natural inclination toward sin and the inevitable judgment of God that follows.”

Ain't nothin' that I'd rather do
Goin' down
Party time
My friends are gonna be there too
I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell

No stop signs
Speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel
Gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me around
Hey satan
Payin' my dues
Playin' in a rockin' band
Hey mumma
Look at me
I'm on the way to the promised land

Further findings confirmed that other metal classics like Iron Maiden’s “The Number of the Beast,” Metallica’s “Master of Puppets,” and Megadeth’s “Symphony of Destruction” were also more accurate than most songs played on Air1 or K-LOVE.

http://babylonbee.com

Epoisses

The blind and dead pew warmer who mechanically drones out some hymn from the 1800's is on the highway to hell to! Christians are the worst sinners hands down. The people in the world are tame compared to the unbelieving goofs and frauds that name the name of Christ. Just look at all the worthless postulation on this forum from the so-called chosen and elect of God. LOL

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The blind and dead pew warmer who mechanically drones out some hymn from the 1800's is on the highway to hell to! Christians are the worst sinners hands down. The people in the world are tame compared to the unbelieving goofs and frauds that name the name of Christ. Just look at all the worthless postulation on this forum from the so-called chosen and elect of God. LOL
Speak for yourself moron, if you don't like it here leave

way 2 go

Luk 18:9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt:
Luk 18:10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’
Luk 18:13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

KingdomRose

Goin' down
Party time
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell

No stop signs
Speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel
Gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me around
Hey satan
Payin' my dues
Playin' in a rockin' band
Hey mumma
Look at me
I'm on the way to the promised land

Nah. AC/DC doesn't know anything about hell. The world has been fooled by a church that has wanted to control people by fear. Hell is nothing more than the common GRAVE of mankind. So do some research. Most people are too lazy to do research. https://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=Hell

Epoisses

Luk 18:9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt:
Luk 18:10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’
Luk 18:13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

I also thank him that I have not been brain-washed like the Dispy's!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
AC/DC more theologically correct than jw's too.

giphy.gif

way 2 go

The Babylon Bee is a satire site. That study never existed.

and yet the song is somewhat theologically correct

Goin' down
Party time
On the highway to hell

Joh_3:19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.

Mat_7:13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.