He will convict the world of sin

beameup

“And He [Holy Spirit], when He [Holy Spirit] comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me [Jesus-Yeshua]; and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father [YHWH] and you no longer see Me; and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world [Satan-Devil] has been judged." - John 16:8-11 NASB

Every human (from Acts 2 on) is directly confronted with their SIN by the Holy Spirit (ruach 'elohiym) at some point in their earthly life. They are without excuse before a Holy God.

Predi

Every human (from Acts 2 on) is directly confronted with their SIN by the Holy Spirit (ruach 'elohiym) at some point in their earthly life. They are without excuse before a Holy God.

I think this statement is not based on the Bible at all.

The quoted passage showed clearly - the only sin Jesus was talking about was not believing in Him. I think it actually concerned only the time He was walking on Earth but you might debate that as it's not clearly stated.

God remembers our sins no more (Hebrews 10:17).

beameup

I think this statement is not based on the Bible at all.

The quoted passage showed clearly - the only sin Jesus was talking about was not believing in Him. I think it actually concerned only the time He was walking on Earth but you might debate that as it's not clearly stated.

God remembers our sins no more (Hebrews 10:17).

If the statement is not true then God has no business sending people to hell.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. - Romans 1:20

And when he is come, he will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: - John 16:8