He shall rule them with a rod of iron

beameup

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against YHWH, and against his ANOINTED, saying: "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us." He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall He speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Yet have I set my King upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: YHWH hath said unto ME, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve YHWH with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the SON, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in HIM
- Psalm 2

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. - Rev 2:27

And she [Israel] brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child [Messiah] was caught up unto God, and to his throne. - Rev 12:5

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. - Rev 19:5

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep!

And it's amazing how many who claim the name of Christ join with those who set themselves against the LORD and His Christ/Messiah and deny the promise concerning the throne of David.

The one who sits in the heavens shall laugh!

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Kott

BANNED
Banned
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against YHWH, and against his ANOINTED, saying: "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us." He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall He speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Yet have I set my King upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: YHWH hath said unto ME, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve YHWH with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the SON, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in HIM
- Psalm 2

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. - Rev 2:27

And she [Israel] brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child [Messiah] was caught up unto God, and to his throne. - Rev 12:5

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. - Rev 19:5

Isn't the grace of God just wonderful?

And to think they think
all will end well for their evil souls.

Kott

BANNED
Banned
The surprise is the best part

don't you think?

Think about it

just when they think they got away with it...

their judgement comes upon them.

Now that is what I call poetic justice.

Kott

BANNED
Banned
I am happy that my adversaries never believe as I believe.

Therefore they can never hide from me.

Kott

BANNED
Banned
I'm not happy about it.

I would that all come to the knowledge of the truth.

Hebrews 10

26: For if we sin wilfully
after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27: But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation,
which shall devour the adversaries.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And the heathens here think I'm not nice. They haven't seen anything yet. :)

Following that, the beasts will feed on their flesh.

beameup

Hebrews 10

26: For if we sin wilfully
after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27: But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation,
which shall devour the adversaries.

This verse is addressed to unbelieving Jews who reject Messiah.
Actually, the entire book of HEBREWS is addressed to HEBREWS. :duh:

Application to the Body of Christ is a stumbling block. It is inconsistent with Pauline Doctrine.

Danoh

- Psalm 2

Great post!

Danoh

Yep!

And it's amazing how many who claim the name of Christ join with those who set themselves against the LORD and His Christ/Messiah and deny the promise concerning the throne of David.

The one who sits in the heavens shall laugh!

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Yep :thumb: