Have You Sold Your Birthright

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have You Sold Your Birthright
[Gen 25:27-34
[27] So the boys grew. And Esau was a skillful hunter, a man of the field; but Jacob was a mild man, dwelling in tents.
[28] And Isaac loved Esau because he ate [of his] game, but Rebekah loved Jacob.
[29] Now Jacob cooked a stew; and Esau came in from the field, and he [was] weary.
[30] And Esau said to Jacob, "Please feed me with that same red [stew], for I [am] weary." Therefore his name was called Edom.
[31] But Jacob said, "Sell me your birthright as of this day." [32] And Esau said, "Look, I [am] about to die; so what [is] this birthright to me?"
[33] Then Jacob said, "Swear to me as of this day." So he swore to him, and sold his birthright to Jacob.
[34] And Jacob gave Esau bread and stew of lentils; then he ate and drank, arose, and went his way. Thus Esau despised [his] birthright.
[Gen 27:26, 28-44
[26] Then his father Isaac said to him, "Come near now and kiss me, my son." ...
[28] Therefore may God give you Of the dew of heaven, Of the fatness of the earth, And plenty of grain and wine.
[29] Let peoples serve you, And nations bow down to you. Be master over your brethren, And let your mother's sons bow down to you. Cursed [be] everyone who curses you, And blessed [be] those who bless you!"
[30] Now it happened, as soon as Isaac had finished blessing Jacob, and Jacob had scarcely gone out from the presence of Isaac his father, that Esau his brother came in from his hunting.
[31] He also had made savory food, and brought it to his father, and said to his father, "Let my father arise and eat of his son's game, that your soul may bless me."
[32] And his father Isaac said to him, "Who [are] you?" So he said, "I [am] your son, your firstborn, Esau."
[33] Then Isaac trembled exceedingly, and said, "Who? Where [is] the one who hunted game and brought [it] to me? I ate all [of it] before you came, and I have blessed him--[and] indeed he shall be blessed."
[34] When Esau heard the words of his father, he cried with an exceedingly great and bitter cry, and said to his father, "Bless me--me also, O my father!"
[35] But he said, "Your brother came with deceit and has taken away your blessing."
[36] And [Esau] said, "Is he not rightly named Jacob? For he has supplanted me these two times. He took away my birthright, and now look, he has taken away my blessing!" And he said, "Have you not reserved a blessing for me?"
[37] Then Isaac answered and said to Esau, "Indeed I have made him your master, and all his brethren I have given to him as servants; with grain and wine I have sustained him. What shall I do now for you, my son?"
[38] And Esau said to his father, "Have you only one blessing, my father? Bless me--me also, O my father!" And Esau lifted up his voice and wept.
[39] Then Isaac his father answered and said to him: "Behold, your dwelling shall be of the fatness of the earth, And of the dew of heaven from above.
[40] By your sword you shall live, And you shall serve your brother; And it shall come to pass, when you become restless, That you shall break his yoke from your neck."
[41] So Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing with which his father blessed him, and Esau said in his heart, "The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then I will kill my brother Jacob."
[42] And the words of Esau her older son were told to Rebekah. So she sent and called Jacob her younger son, and said to him, "Surely your brother Esau comforts himself concerning you [by intending] to kill you.
[43] "Now therefore, my son, obey my voice: arise, flee to my brother Laban in Haran.
[44] "And stay with him a few days, until your brother's fury turns away,

XXX Esau sold his birthright in an oath. And God honored that oath. Have you sold your birthright in an oath or belief? Do you assume the role God created you for male or female.

[Rom 14:22
[22] Do you have faith? Have [it] to yourself before God. Happy [is] he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have! Your inheritance through Christ is negated by your unbelief.

I said
lololol I'm not the one who added trinity to your belief in it. Now lets see what happens to those like y0u who want to add "trinity" to the bible.

[Rev 22:18-19
[18] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
[19] and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lololol I'm not the one who added trinity to your belief in it. Now lets see what happens to those like y0u who want to add "trinity" to the bible.

[Rev 22:18-19
[18] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
[19] and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

I find it interesting that you find it necessary to debate about something that you believe does not exist. Why even bother with it. You do not believe in Christianity so why should you care?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I find it interesting that you find it necessary to debate about something that you believe does not exist. Why even bother with it. You do not believe in Christianity so why should you care?

I said
lol Well I guess when you run all out of evidence and cant prove your point. The next logical step is to start lying.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

he wants to destroy followers of Christ, to convince them of satan's lies, to destroy their faith

he hates Christ and those who believe in Him

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
he wants to destroy followers of Christ, to convince them of satan's lies, to destroy their faith

he hates Christ and those who believe in Him

I said
lol You have always said some dumb thing that didnt mean nothing. But now your going to start bearing false witness against me. To say I hate Christ is a lie. If that were any way possible Jesus wouldnt have given me the revelations of Jesus Christ. Of course now, you havent received the revelations of Jesus Christ have you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol You have always said some dumb thing that didnt mean nothing. But now your going to start bearing false witness against me. To say I hate Christ is a lie. If that were any way possible Jesus wouldnt have given me the revelations of Jesus Christ. Of course now, you havent received the revelations of Jesus Christ have you.

You do not receive revelations from Jesus. You have to know Him first.