Have you missed the Christian path to God's kingdom of heaven, on earth?

Gurucam

What is your perception of a life in God’s kingdom of heaven on earth as promised by Christianity?

Do you have a life, where all your wishes, needs and desires are met automatically and bountifully? Are you over flowing with health, wealth, prosperity and blissful happiness?

If you perceive yourself to be Christian and you are not having the above heavenly life, it is because you have been misled by false prophets who came in Jesus’ name.

Among other things, it is often because you were led into parables and not Truth. Others are having this heavenly life. They are the authentic Christians.
After the Lord Jesus had finished delivering to great multitudes of people in a public meeting the following occurred:
Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, the Lord Jesus: Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
The Lord Jesus, in a private session among only His disciples, confirmed: I did not give those people (who I spoke to in public) the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven. Instead I gave them parables. I did so because it was given (by God) for only you (my disciples) to know the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven. It was not given (by God) for them (those other people) to know the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven.

The above is straightforward. The Lord is guiding us into how to use the King James Version of the New Testament (KJV N.T.). In the above revelations the Lord is telling us where in the KJV N.T. we will find the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven.

The Lord Jesus confirmed that He told the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven to only His disciples in private sessions, among only them. He did not reveal these mysteries when he spoke to the public (even though his disciples may have been present in his public meeting).

The Lord Jesus also confirmed very clearly that those who got parables were not given (by God) to know the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven. Therefore the Lord would not and did not include or hide the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven in parables. Everyone except His disciples got parables. Only His disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is the disciples were chosen for the Lord Jesus by God. They were chosen by God because only they were given to know the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven.

The very great masses of other people who followed the Lord were not given to know these mysteries. They were not given these mysteries and they could not enter and live in God’s kingdom of heaven on earth or elsewhere. They were simply given parable which does not have these mysteries. Do you rely on parables?

The Lord Jesus has confirmed very clearly that: the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven would be found only in those private revelations which He made to only His disciples in private session among only them, as recorded in the KJV N.T. Do you seek out only these?

One must know the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven in order to enter and live in God’s kingdom of heaven, on earth. This is the end of suffering and want. This is about happiness and fulfillment on all fronts on earth. Do you have this life or are you stuck in parables?

The Lord left the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven. These are recorded in the KJV N.T. Then He confirmed that this kingdom is at hand.

The sad fact is that billions seem to assume that the parables in the KJV N.T. in some way hold the mysteries of God’s kingdom of heaven. Instead of seeking these mysteries only in Jesus’ private deliveries to only His disciples they erroneously use parables. They simply did not get these mysteries and therefore never got to God’s heavenly kingdom.

This resulted in billion not achieving a life in God’s kingdom of heaven on earth. Then as time passed, great masses of traditional Christians turned away from their tradition which was erroneous and failed to deliver it promise. These people did not have the path to God's kingdom of heaven, as prescribed by the Lord Jesus. They were misled. They were seeking God's kingdom of heaven through some erroneous path (which they erroneously held to be Christianity). And therefore they never got to God's kingdom of heaven.

Two possible things resulted. 1. Some were led to believe that they did not have enough faith. They kept on trying with out success.2. Others simply lost the faith they had and put their tradition, on the back burner or totally out of their life.

Last edited: