Have you ever...

Have you ever...

• Total voters

Truster

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN YOURSELF AS A WICKED AND EVIL SINNER?

This is a trustworthy saying and worthy of acceptance: “YAH SHUA Messiah came into the world to save sinners...”​

Truster

When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Yah Shua' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Adonay.

Truster

For our transgressions are multiplied before You, And our sins testify against us; For our transgressions are with us, And we know our iniquities:​

Truster

What then? Are we any better? Not at all. For we have already made the charge that Jews and Greeks alike are all under sin.​

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The more knowledge one gets the more sins they discover about themselves. I thank God for repentance. The best way to avoid seeing your own sins is to not read the bible.

[1Ti 1:15
15 This [is] a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

People don't understand the Christian walk. I know without a doubt that if I repent of a sin, I am forgiven. And if I don't repent I am not forgiven.

[2Co 7:9
9 Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing.
[2Pe 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning [His] promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Truster

Unless a man is shown his true state and the filthy condition of his heart* then there can be no salvation. If the heart of stone in the man satisfies the man then there is, in the mind of that man, no need for a heart of flesh. Ezekiel36:26

That man will find satisfaction in a little religion, some creeds, statements of faith and confessions. His heart will be troubled, but like Saul he will seek solace in music instead of truth. 1 Samuel 16:16 KJV He will gather preachers to himself that speak pleasing and comforting words. He will follow that blind guide into the pit. Matthew 15:14

If a preacher of truth appears and begins to show that man his true state then hatred will rise up and the man will cry out, "Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:". Isaiah 30:10

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?​
Jeremiah 17:9

heart* not the blood pump.

Truster

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:"​

Mercy is a man being shown his true state and that man will despise himself and that is the effect of mercy before salvation.

Truster

A man who has some religion and the knowledge of the existence of Deity is in grave danger. He will turn from truth as it troubles him and makes him uncomfortable. He may well seek out a new denomination, or new "church" or even a new book to read by a popular preacher.
He cannot and will not seek out a new heart, because he doesn't see the need. This man will conjure up an image of "a god" in his mind that fits the bill completely. A god that is pleased with his religion in which there is no need of conversion, no need for Biblical repentance. He will bring his offerings just as Cain did and think it would satisfy the Eternal Almighty:

"But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell ..."​

There is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks Elohim.Romans 3:11​