Has anyone ever been in the situation where you cannot share God's Word...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Has anyone ever been in the situation where you cannot share God's Word where you live, but you are told that you can go to the Park and preach though you know that there are idols in the Park?

I used to live with my parents, and then did not have my own place.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What would you do?
What can you do?
What can I do?
A fellow Jew has advised not to preach in the park.
As a Christian I was a Street Preacher or an Evangelist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I think that I should be able to share God's Word wherever I am, beginning from my home or where I live. I do not have a home.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When a person asks for help, they are not asking for a diagnosis of a disability or a hand out. Asking for help means something is wrong that needs to be remedied. Now how would a person report something to be wrong or effect change in the world if they only have their own resources and possessions, but there is something wrong that they know about? Or something that they might know about or don't know if they know about or if they will be able to help.

The difficulty of help
and not hiding anything when someone has been hurt or injured

9-11
and my knowledge and history and being a witness to it even my words and on a computer and each fact from my life as it has been witnessed to

but no I do not have a disability.

If the problem with food and a room is that I can't then rent without Social Security Disability Income that was forced upon me (I did choose to go to school and obtained two Bachelor of Science degrees but now I have a school loan to pay and no way to pay it with new planned by someone or somebody expenses). I do not know the reason for the changes even today, but something is wrong when all I can have for breakfast that I stood in line for is pineapple after breakfast time.

beameup

I know a Christian with Asperger's syndrome, which is a form of Autism.
He does pretty well, but does have some social problems. I don't know
if there is a medication for that or not.
PS: My father has a serious problem with Autism, but has never been diagnosed.
He also is a Christian.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know a Christian with Asperger's syndrome, which is a form of Autism.
He does pretty well, but does have some social problems. I don't know
if there is a medication for that or not.
PS: My father has a serious problem with Autism, but has never been diagnosed.
He also is a Christian.

interesting

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Many times I have been in a situation where I couldn't share Gods Word. Even Jesus was in those kind of situations. One just kicks the dust off their feet and moves on.

[Luk 9:51-56
51 Now it came to pass, when the time had come for Him to be received up, that He steadfastly set His face to go to Jerusalem,
52 and sent messengers before His face. And as they went, they entered a village of the Samaritans, to prepare for Him.
53 But they did not receive Him, because His face was [set] for the journey to Jerusalem.
54 And when His disciples James and John saw [this], they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. 56 "For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save [them]." And they went to another village.

Even the disciples have been in that situation.

[Mat 10:11-15
11 "Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out.
12 "And when you go into a household, greet it.
13 "If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 "And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.
15 "Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!

We are to live peaceably with all people.

[Rom 12:16-18
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.