Happy Chanukah!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Happy Chanukah!

Chanukah is a Jewish Celebration, a Jewish Observance, that lasts for eight days.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Amen! Happy Hanukkah!

:thumb::jolly:

Today is now the 25th Kislev Year 5988AM.

I do not know where you get this year number. I also do not know what AM means. You say that the month is Kislev. I know that we are in the 9th month, and that it is the 25th day. Using the calendar from out of Babylon it is the month Kislev.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I do not know what to do with this.

This thread is about Chanukah, but you are welcome to explain about your view of the year (number).

That's the year from creation we are currently in, when we get to 6000AM Jesus will return for His 1000 year Millennial reign. That will be 2029 and the tribulation starts in 2022.

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Bible teaches us that a day is like a thousand years:

2 Peter 3:8

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the LORD a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day

Psalm 90:4

A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

This 7000 year time line reflects the seven days of creation and Jesus died on the 4000th year in AD 30 and there are many allusions throughout the Bible to Jesus returning on the third day (The third millennium after his death):

Luke 13:32

And he said unto them, “Go ye and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out demons, and I do cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected”.

Hosea 6:2

After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

There are many other allusions throughout the Bible to this six thousand year process.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That the year from creation we are currently in, when we get to 6000AM Jesus will return for His 1000 year Millennial reign. That will be 2029 and the tribulation starts in 2022.
I do not believe what you are sharing with me.
The Bible teaches us that a day is like a thousand years:

2 Peter 3:8

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the LORD a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day

Psalm 90:4

A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

This 7000 year time line reflects the seven days of creation and Jesus died on the 4000th year in AD 30 and there are many allusions throughout the Bible to Jesus returning on the third day (The third millennium after his death):

Luke 13:32

And he said unto them, “Go ye and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out demons, and I do cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected”.

Hosea 6:2

After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

There are many other allusions throughout the Bible to this six thousand year process.
I do not know where these ideas come from.

WatchmanOnTheWall

For example when Jacob took care of Laban’s sheep and goats for six years, and through a process of breeding, and epigenetics, which is a process that can change an animal’s DNA functioning, through diet, in order to change its physical appearance in this case. Jacob thus managed to double cross Laban, and set the healthy flocks free in the seventh year.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
For example when Jacob took care of Laban’s sheep and goats for six years, and through a process of breeding, and epigenetics, which is a process that can change an animal’s DNA functioning, through diet, in order to change its physical appearance in this case. Jacob thus managed to double cross Laban, and set the healthy flocks free in the seventh year.

Where do you get this from?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Another time this prophetic day terminology is used is in these verses:

John 4:6
Since Jacob's well was there, Jesus, weary from His journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.

Notice it says the sixth hour, and the seventh hour was about to begin!

John 4:17-18
17“I have no husband,” she replied. Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”

Notice the woman is with her sixth husband and Jesus is about to become her seventh 'spiritual' husband once she believes He is the Messiah!

John 4:35-39
35 Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. 36 Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together. 37 Thus the saying ‘One sows and another reaps’ is true. 38 I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labour.” 39 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.”

Notice how if the six thousand years of creation is equated to twelve months it would mean that four months equates to two thousand years, just as Jesus said; “It’s still four months until harvest!” 4000+2000=6000.

John 4:40-41
40 So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. 41 And because of his words many more became believers.

Notice Jesus stayed with the Samaritans for two days, i.e. He will be with the Gentiles for two thousand years which is what has happened during Church age or the times of the Gentiles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Another time this prophetic day terminology is used is in these verses:

John 4:6
Since Jacob's well was there, Jesus, weary from His journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.

Notice it says the sixth hour, and the seventh hour was about to begin!

John 4:17-18
17“I have no husband,” she replied. Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”

Notice the woman is with her sixth husband and Jesus is about to become her seventh 'spiritual' husband once she believes He is the Messiah!

John 4:35-39
35 Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. 36 Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together. 37 Thus the saying ‘One sows and another reaps’ is true. 38 I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labour.” 39 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.”

Notice how if the six thousand years of creation is equated to twelve months it would mean that four months equates to two thousand years, just as Jesus said; “It’s still four months until harvest!” 4000+2000=6000.

John 4:40-41
40 So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. 41 And because of his words many more became believers.

Notice Jesus stayed with the Samaritans for two days, i.e. He will be with the Gentiles for two thousand years which is what has happened during Church age or the times of the Gentiles.

I do not follow this.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Seven times the Bible instructs us that there are six days for work and on the Seventh we rest:

1. Exodus 20:9
2. Exodus 23:12
3. Exodus 31:15
4. Exodus 34:21
5. Exodus 35:2
6. Leviticus 23:3
7. Deuteronomy 5:12-13

And every week of our lives we are reminded of this Biblical prophetic plan that God has for mankind.

He is coming in 2029.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Seven times the Bible instructs us that there are six days for work and on the Seventh we rest:

1. Exodus 20:9
2. Exodus 23:12
3. Exodus 31:15
4. Exodus 34:21
5. Exodus 35:2
6. Leviticus 23:3
7. Deuteronomy 5:12-13

And every week of our lives we are reminded of this Biblical prophetic plan that God has for mankind.

He is coming in 2029.

I do not know what you are saying to be true.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Hanukkah was the prophetic celebration of the Messiah's conception:

Jesus was conceived as the sun was setting on Day 24 month 9 — 13th December 4 BC.

Haggi prophesied it:

Haggi 2
10 On the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, the word of the Lord came to the prophet Haggai:

15“ ‘Now give careful thought to this from this day on —consider how things were before one stone was laid on another in the Lord’s temple. 16W hen anyone came to a heap of twenty measures, there were only ten. When anyone went to a wine vat to draw fifty measures, there were only twenty. 17 I struck all the work of your hands with blight, mildew and hail, yet you did not return to me,’ declares the Lord. 18‘From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid. Give careful thought: 19Is there yet any SEED left in the BARN? Until now, the vine and the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive tree have not borne fruit. “ ‘From this day on I will bless you.’ ”

God confirmed it:

Jesus was born 9 months later on Day 1 month 7 — 11th September 3 BC.

John 12:24
24 Truly, truly I say to you, unless a kernel of wheat alights to the earth and dies, it remains a single SEED. But if it dies, it bears fruit.”

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hanukkah was the prophetic celebration of the Messiah's conception:

Jesus was conceived as the sun was setting on Day 24 month 9 — 13th December 4 BC.

Haggi 2
10 On the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, the word of the Lord came to the prophet Haggai:

15“ ‘Now give careful thought to this from this day on —consider how things were before one stone was laid on another in the Lord’s temple. 16W hen anyone came to a heap of twenty measures, there were only ten. When anyone went to a wine vat to draw fifty measures, there were only twenty. 17 I struck all the work of your hands with blight, mildew and hail, yet you did not return to me,’ declares the Lord. 18‘From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid. Give careful thought: 19Is there yet any SEED left in the BARN? Until now, the vine and the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive tree have not borne fruit. “ ‘From this day on I will bless you.’ ”

Jesus was born 9 months later on Day 1 month 7 — 11th September 3 BC.

John 12:24
24 Truly, truly I say to you, unless a kernel of wheat alights to the earth and dies, it remains a single SEED. But if it dies, it bears fruit.”

I do not follow what you are saying.