Guile

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
GUILE----Trickery James 1:22
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
Eph 5:6
6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Eph 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
John 12:48
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
1 Pet 2:1
1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all guile, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
Col 2:8
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
Col 1:23
23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
Gal 1:6-7
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
James 3:2
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
John 16:8
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Eph 4:29-30
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
2 Tim 2:16-19
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort,
18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.
19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
2 Cor 7:1-4
1 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Open your hearts to us. We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have cheated no one.
3 I do not say this to condemn; for I have said before that you are in our hearts, to die together and to live together.
4 Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my boasting on your behalf. I am filled with comfort. I am exceedingly joyful in all our tribulation.
2 Pet 1:16
16 For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty.

xxxx Guile is trickery or manipulation with words. We as Christians do not have to and shouldnt submit our beliefs to anyone who will not confess Jesus as Lord. And even then we should look for the verses knowing that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Carnal opinions are delusional.
We know satan is trying to trick us and lead us astray, and we know his followers are also.
People that come to you in sheeps clothing but inwardly they are trying to trick you, into believing them.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

XXX A true born again Christian has honor and dignity. They will speak the truth. They will NOT come to you with a shroud over them. Useing different names, mocking you, heckling you, these are all guile and manipulation. They will never talk to you unless they know that you know it is them speaking. The reason they are like that is because they want to be there for you when your eyes are opened by God to help you. Without repentance no one will grow in the Spirit. A real Christian has honor and dignity.
Satans followers will always use guile and trickery to stop the Word of God. They will use mockery, heckling, and even come to you in sheeps clothing as someone else, useing other names. Beware!

1 Pet 2:1-5
1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all guile, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)